PDA

View Full Version : 2010 season

bulldozer
03-23-2010, 11:07 AM
With the season coming to a start soon what are people thoughts of the late model season. I think this is going to be one of the best late model seasons. Who are the favorites? Who are the dark horses,Who are the rookies to look out for? With Roger Oxee leading the class he has to be one of the favorites to win the championship. Jrod Hayes coming off his win in the nelma also has to be counted as a fovorite to win. Dont let me leave out the defending champion Kevin Metzger who had one of his best seasons ever.Then you have The mutli champ Peter Erikisen if he runs the whole season, You also have Scott kulesa who is a threat to win every year. Then you have a couple dark horses to win the championship like Mike Bolongna who is becoming a front runner everyweek in the late models and you cant leave of Mike Mortimer who is a huge threat. Then you have Guys like Artie Petersen who got his first win last year and the up and coming Doug Renalds. Kenny alfano if he is healed up should be a person to look out for also. The only rookie i heard might be coming in is Eric Lutz son who is a standout in the gokarts.Also dont let me forget Daryn Miller who should have a great rookie year also.So what are your guys thoughts of the season and the late model division for 2010? I think its going to be a great year.

Tigers
03-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Miller bought the 01 and will be running the full schedule...

sround
03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Miller bought the 1x of The "Fancy Farmer" Dave Brigati! not the 01 of Rob Tribuzio! Chuck Deon will be there full time in his own car. Alfano will have his own car also! I hear Ken Matlack is tryin to get out there for the full year! Greg Kiela is up in the air too! Hope he comes back. Great car to have out there! Bub i think Lutz is only 15 years old..... heard he's racing Mountain till he's 16. Tell me if i'm wrong with any of my info! Good luck to all racers this year! Let's go HAYES!!!!!

jemalfano
03-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Our plan is to run 2 cars this season. My car is ready and I am currently putting a second car together for Chuck to drive. No sponsors as of yet, so if we don't come up with some money and crew people we will unfortunately not be able to run the cars.

Ka$h25
03-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Such a great come back by the division. Almost abandoned last year, an idea I supported- they've done a complete 180 and it was one of the top shows week-in, week-out. Big kudos to the guys who fought to the nearing end and revived the division.

An Observer
04-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Good Luck to the Late Model drivers and teams in 2010.
Go get'um!:D

Nascarracerso
04-25-2010, 07:10 PM
When are the 50 lap shows for the late models scheduled this year?

DriveitinDeep
04-25-2010, 10:47 PM
why don't you ask your Dad?

TMAC
04-26-2010, 12:32 PM
why don't you ask your Dad?

Whats above,father to father,now thats funny.kids!

unowho243
04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I agree this year should be a good one for the late models any out of state cars coming down since they changed the rules?