PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Kraft begins 2010 in Victory Lane

watchinurace
03-28-2010, 10:09 AM
:applause: Darrel Wallace Jr. wins the NASCAR K&N Pro Series race in Greenville Pickens Speedway with Freddie Kraft spotting the race for him. :D
A huge congradulatory shout out to Freddie Kraft, Long Islands own. We all know it take a team to get the wins and we are smiling ;) today enjoying this win with you Freddie..
It is so nice witnessing dreams coming to fruition and you are well on your way. Enjoy every lap on your journey and know that we at home are proud of your accomplishments...
Here's to the first of many for you :applause::applause:

sobe
03-28-2010, 12:33 PM
good job fred!!:applause:

Fkraft99
03-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Thank you Ann and Rick. Im still on shock that it happened so quickly. Real proud to be a part of history as Darrell aka Bubba is the first African-American winner in series history, as well as the youngest winner in series history at 16 years and 5 months.

Dont forget to check out the reply on Speed thurs night at 6pm.

watchinurace
03-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Freddie we in the Young family are loving watchin you living your dream. We also LOVE seeing the "young drivers" who have done their homework get the "W". Both Freddie Kraft and Darryl Wallace are inspirations for anyone who has a racing dream. Will be watchin you work on Thursday nite. Enjoy this week and be proud of your accomplishment(s) you deserve it...:applause::applause::applause::applause::appl ause:

Tommyj16
03-29-2010, 04:31 PM
:D Fred awsome Job. I am so proud of you. I quess me beatting you in those hotwheel races has made you want to win every race you compete in. I am not taking any credit here but it had to start some where. lol just having fun. Congrats and again I am so proud of you. :cheers:

P.S. oh by the way was this a beer sponsored race since your driver can't drink the beer (16yrs old) I know you had no problem drinking his share lol. Congrats agian Love Ya.

j-rod
03-29-2010, 09:05 PM
why stop at 1 win,,,i expect nothing less that another win Saturday at south boston

Tower Man
03-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Again Cuz...nice job. See ya at South Boston.