PDA

View Full Version : bad day worst

tbirdracer
04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
i just found out the chevy i got, has no drive shaft. the one inside it was to long. then i went to work on the tbird but the carb is shot. i was fulshing the rad but i can't keep it running. :*-( i just want to quit. i am looking for a 2 barrel for a ford. one of my friends is looking to see if he has one. so critter looks like you'll have apoint lead on me too. but it is a long season. i will not quit but looks bleak for sunday. good luck too all.

Poppop
04-05-2010, 06:56 AM
:cool:I feel your pain Bird. I spent a lot of time in the junk yard looking for a shaft one for my truck but the torch or forklift beat me to em. Looks like your best bet is to cut the one you have if the ends are right but that's un likely. Good luck and keep smiling.:wave:

critter
04-05-2010, 02:49 PM
ray if u cant race i hope u still come out and hang with the dx crew

TEAM TAZ RACING
04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
:applause:U CAN HAVE 1 MADE A ACCOCIATED TRUCK PARTS IN GILBERTSVILLE ACROSS FROM THE SALE!

BIGDADDY64
04-08-2010, 08:01 PM
ray cant you cut ans shorten it. i did it in my olds and it still spinns pretty true. how much too long is it i took about 1 1/2" out off mine

critter
04-08-2010, 08:23 PM
hey i helped with that too bigbro lol

tbirdracer
04-09-2010, 08:38 PM
thanks for the advice. mine is 4 inches to long. i was going to cut it but dont have to now becuase my friend had one that will work. sorry critter i will not be at the race because my son is in the hospital. he is fine but will not be out until sometime this week. so i dont feel up to being there right now. but i will be ready for the next race. and i will let you have a lead and i WILL beat you in the end ;). when i get the car done i will make a team up and kick dx a$$. :disgusted maybe!!!!!

critter
04-10-2010, 12:53 PM
ray, take care of your son tell him i said get better , and i will see u at the next race