PDA

View Full Version : Results?

Danger83Ranger
04-11-2010, 08:11 PM
are there results for the races yet? i realized after 2 laps my transponder was caked in mud, i hope it scored me...

CJfilms
04-12-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm not trying to start a 'water on the track' conversation here, but....if your transponder unit seems to become caked with mud during the event....you need to look over how you have it mounted.

Proper height, angle, position....etc...

The units all worked fine, however some units were returned with little to no mud on them, some looked like a really old crab cake!

If the bottom of the unit or most of the unit is below the floor boards, you need to move the unit higher up into the cab more to prevent it from becoming a mud flap.

The units worked THIS time....next time, who knows? These units should be able to be covered in mud and still work, however you don't want to take that chance!

This is a warning to everyone!!!! Please check your mounting positions!!! Thanks!

Danger83Ranger
04-12-2010, 12:41 PM
yeah i accidentally cut my flap the wrong way. but the first 10-15 laps were the greatest in my opinion. water that track down just like that again, i sure do love me some tail whippin dirt racing!