PDA

View Full Version : Team Challenge

Danger83Ranger
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
I was curious when the team challenge results and pages were going to be up and running. Any insight as of completion? anything I can do to help?

Poppop
04-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Hey Mike, of the teams I know about, we are in the lead so far. Good thing I don't know about the rest.:lol:

Erin C
04-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Sorry Mike...it will be up as soon as we can get it up. We were barely home yesterday after work because we had a couple walk throughs scheduled at our house...its inconvenient to have to pick up and leave whenever people feel like coming to look, but if we want to sell that is what we have to do and it is definitely preventing us from working to get everything up as fast as possible. :help:

We'll try to get it done tonight after our weekly Tuesday dinner with his parents.

critter
04-13-2010, 12:14 PM
dont hold your breath pops dx is in there, we had a sub lol

Poppop
04-13-2010, 12:24 PM
:confused:I didn't see anything in the rules about a sub.:wave:

critter
04-13-2010, 12:36 PM
we asked nicely lol

Danger83Ranger
04-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Sorry Mike...it will be up as soon as we can get it up. We were barely home yesterday after work because we had a couple walk throughs scheduled at our house...its inconvenient to have to pick up and leave whenever people feel like coming to look, but if we want to sell that is what we have to do and it is definitely preventing us from working to get everything up as fast as possible. :help:

We'll try to get it done tonight after our weekly Tuesday dinner with his parents.

oh no worries Erin, you all can take your time. im just curious, bored at work so needed to make some conversation, :lol:.

and I agree poppop, where in the rules did it say anything about subs? unless critter is talking about a hoagie while driving. :lol:

that doesnt seem very fair to me. :confused: :lol:

Erin C
04-13-2010, 03:31 PM
I talked to Joe about "subs" on the way home because I wasn't aware of what was asked...Critter, expect a phone call or feel free to call him later on...there were at least 2 other teams there that did not have their whole team in attendance. It is not fair, plain and simple.

Teams will only include who you told us about and that is so that it remains a fair and fun competition.

Plain and simple...no subs will be allowed to fill in if your whole team cannot be in attendance, only those present are able to receive points for your team...This goes for this passed race and for all future races.

3gracing
04-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Could someone fill us in on what the "team Challenge" is??

Poppop
04-13-2010, 04:22 PM
:wave:Sure, just go to the NEETS home page and look on the upper right part of the page. It gives you all of the details. It's a good way to bond with your racing buddies and meet some new ones. It also adds another dimension to the racing experience.:cheers:
Poppop

Philter39
04-13-2010, 05:56 PM
Since my team cars can not be part of team challenge I am available for a team in need.

First team that send me a private message I will join your team. That way I can possibly meet someone I do not know yet. phil

miller78
04-13-2010, 06:01 PM
well guys i dont think im makeing the next one im going to be buliding a motor and i dont think ill be ready by may 9 but i rather miss one race bulid a motor and finish the rest of the races then half fast a motor in the car and blow up half way thru it so pop pop and mike im sorry i was hopeing i didnt have to do this

Poppop
04-13-2010, 06:18 PM
:lol:Don't sweat the small stuff Thriller. I have to miss the June race because I have a life away from the track too.:lol: Besides that, when you come back with a strong motor you'll do better than you would with one that's ready to blow. :cheers:

CJfilms
04-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Like two school boys, Big Daddy and Critter did ask me oh-so-kindly if their team could have a sub for this event.....

At the time, I felt bad for them being they were down a man....but as the day progressed, almost all of the teams that are registered were down a driver...

So, in all fairness, they cannot be allowed to use a sub...settle down cause Critter is gonna hit the ceiling!

Poppop
04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
:cool:Dangerous Redneck Racing will be down a driver for the next two events. Fair is fair.:lol:

BIGDADDY64
04-13-2010, 08:45 PM
hey come on now dx came and asked real nice. i think us school boys want to go to the principal with this problem.:lol::lol:

pop pop and danger are just upset because DX found a gray area in the rules that they missed. just harrassing you guys im cool with the ruling see you at the next race.

Danger83Ranger
04-13-2010, 11:06 PM
haha, I really dont care. I just like giving john a hard time because it makes my day go faster. :lol::lol::lol:

aaron, we just got rid of a fresh 340 not too long ago, we couldve thrown that beast in there! haha. give me your motor, i'll rebuild it in about 2 days. well not really, cause i dont have access to all the tools i need anymore. :lol:

CJfilms
04-14-2010, 08:17 AM
I'd say bring it to my place and we could tear it down completely and rebuild it to be faster than ever......

But right now my house isn't equipped with a garage.....

:*-(

CJfilms
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Proof!!!

http://jlynnphotos.zenfolio.com/p315651197/h163fca03#h1683f142

Danger83Ranger
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
is that when the "subbing" was brought to your attention? haha

CJfilms
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
The best part was....Critter put his hand on my shoulder asking me all nicey nicey....BiG Daddy was even saying please buddy.....then when I said it shouldn't be a problem, they both turn around and yell TIMMY!!!! LOL!!!!

The funny thing was Timmy was walking into the office right behind me when they did that!!!!

:angel:

Danger83Ranger
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
This one is funny!

http://jlynnphotos.zenfolio.com/p315651197/h163fca03#h11ad97dc

Erin C
04-14-2010, 12:16 PM
HAHAHA!!! I was just talking about that one with Joe a little while ago!! LOL.

It looks like Pat is trying to sneak in a lick without Rick seeing, if you go to the next one it looks like he was successful! :lol:

Danger83Ranger
04-14-2010, 12:59 PM
a lick? looks more like hes trying to chomp the whole thing...lol

critter
04-14-2010, 02:05 PM
ok i guess where all good with it ,lets so those team points , and dont worry dx will be in full force wow i was calm lol

Danger83Ranger
04-25-2010, 09:19 PM
I see teams DX and and RPM pages have been up for 2 weeks now. Havent seen ours yet, other than the 3 teams that i know of, how many teams are there?

Philter39
04-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Lance Hoch, Gary Grim and myself will be a team. I think it is team GLH Go like hell
grim hoch levering

phil

Danger83Ranger
04-26-2010, 09:12 AM
haha thats awesome. We are DRR, Dangerous Redneck Racing...:lol:

Poppop
04-26-2010, 02:20 PM
:wave:Hey Phil, which car are you using for the challenge, big or small? :confused:

Philter39
04-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Kenny that would be small car the Prelude. I will only be racing the Pontiac at Big Diamond this year.

phil

Poppop
04-26-2010, 03:49 PM
:lol:So don't do anything stupid like getting in a wreck. I want to see if I can follow you. At least till I blow the engine again.:lol:

rockinrick120
04-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Like two school boys, Big Daddy and Critter did ask me oh-so-kindly if their team could have a sub for this event.....

At the time, I felt bad for them being they were down a man....but as the day progressed, almost all of the teams that are registered were down a driver...

So, in all fairness, they cannot be allowed to use a sub...settle down cause Critter is gonna hit the ceiling!

I agree considering i'm sponsoring the team thing and didn't even get to run either. I think we are in last, bummer.

Danger83Ranger
04-27-2010, 12:30 PM
7 more races to go, plenty of time to make it up. im pretty sure that every team will be short one driver at least 1 race throughout the season. it seems to be working out perfectly. so far...:lol:

critter
04-27-2010, 02:45 PM
its all good few more races and we should all know what team is where ,woohoo