PDA

View Full Version : Depressingly Quiet

DriveitinDeep
04-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Man, this site has become sooooo dead. It would seem all the action has moved from here to Facebook. What a shame. This use to be the place to hang, be informed and entertained.

RGeeProductions
04-19-2010, 11:03 AM
I agree Roger. People LIVE by facebook now....
Amazes me how much free time people have to constantly post in facebook.....

Golf Guy
04-19-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm here for you Rog, whats on your mind?

racing#s
04-19-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm sure after opening day,it'll be the usual bashing and drama...
Maybe even more then Bowman Gray...lol..

DODGE99
04-19-2010, 12:16 PM
the calm before the storm roger. :cool:

Jaws
04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Man, this site has become sooooo dead. It would seem all the action has moved from here to Facebook. What a shame. This use to be the place to hang, be informed and entertained.

No news is good news?

LongIslandJam
04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
True, but then again, rarely on Facebook do you have a presentation of conflicting views. We have that here. And, the only posts that get deleted are the ones that turn into personal attacks rather than civilized discussion.

Wheel Racing
04-19-2010, 08:07 PM
I think that the deal with Facebook is that most of us stay in touch with our phones. I am very guilty and very rarely use the "full" version. I'm sure the Jam will light up as soon as we get the first real green flag and subsequent controversy this season. I'm sure that Maggio will piss someone off or contradict himself before the first heat race is even finished and then it will be a Jam free for all. I really hope Steve Tooker is allowed to have some impact on the racing this year, because some of the racing has been as depressing as this thread lately.

allhailunc
04-20-2010, 07:22 AM
I agree Roger. People LIVE by facebook now....
Amazes me how much free time people have to constantly post in facebook.....

or here:lol:

WEEZER
04-20-2010, 08:11 PM
There was a really cool pic in this months speedway illustrated of the rh late models, ironiclly, your car roger was the most visible, wonder if that ja aka cucumber (just keepin it in the veg family bro) ackly had anything to do with it? In this weeks cover of aarn, shawn solomito is airborne in his mod, which sucks is guess. Wall only had 9 mods last week, that really sucks and the factory stock winner (walls grand enduro version) had a car that looks incredibly immaculate , more like a street stock, makes you wonder why affordable racing (enduros etc) are a dieing thing. Nothing against the guy and his car and his labor of love but it makes you wonder where do you drawn the line on affordable divisions?
How's that roger for some think tank sh&t!!!

btgoss
04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
"...before the first heat race is even finished...."

Heat races?
What are those?

Ka$h25
04-22-2010, 01:16 PM
In due time...
:cheers:

broz
04-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Welcome back Ka$h :cheers:
:lol:

unowho243
04-23-2010, 09:41 AM
dont get me wrong i like the status updates on facebook but for the racing news and all the latest Drama the Jams where its at