PDA

View Full Version : Give and Get!

CJfilms
04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
As you are aware, NEETS aims to obtain a charity for each and every event.

The charitable organizations NEETS tends to associate with are those which collected items can be donated directly to a charity or collected funds go directly towards a medical research.

May 9th - Mother's Day Melee
Charity: Multiple Sclerosis Society

June 6th - Memorial Day Madness
Charity: American Cancer Society

July 4th - Firecracker Smacker
Charity: SPOT AVAILABLE!!!

August 1st - GranDuro 3
Charity: Montgomery County SPCA

September 5th - DirtStock
Charity: American Cancer Society

October 2nd - Junk-A-Thon
Charity: Camp-out for Hunger Food Drive

October 23rd - MUTHA of All Enduros
Charity: Toys-4-Tots
Charity: Krausey's Koats

The charities identified as "SPOT AVAILABLE" have not had a charity dedicated to the event yet....have a charity in mind? Email me directly and we can make the arrangements! joe@neetsracing.com

So, is this too much? How much are we asking you to give? It's up to you! No one is forced to donate, however we strongly recommend each and every driver to get involved with the charities!

For example: I have to buy dog food one every month and a half for my dog....while I'm at the pet store, I pick up a $20 bag of 50 lbs of dog food, I put it right in storage. An extra $20 a month or so isn't going to hurt anyone! Figure this...if you plan on spending $11 on a 15 lb bag of food just before the race, you can spread out the cost of a $20 bag of food over two months and get 3 times as much food!!!

Currently, I have about 200 lbs in my garage being stock piled for the August 1st race.....it costs me next to nothing, $20 a month, and in the end will benefit an amazing cause.

So, again, what will it take to get involved with a NEETS charity? Not much at all! What ever you can give, our charities can use! Each of our charities has their goal for the season...let's all come together and do our best to help them meet and exceed those goals!

richardpetey
04-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Good job Joe! Thanks for keeping all that dog food in your garage........................:applause:
I haven't had any squirrels, chipmunks, mice or any other rodents living in MY garage lately......................:p
At the rate these critters(sorry John) are migrating to your house, you should single-handedly be able to control pests in the tri-state area...................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
04-24-2010, 04:58 PM
um how about a team dx or critter and kat fund so i can race all yr ?:confused: all good petey lol

DerbyN8-128
04-27-2010, 06:04 PM
um how about a team dx or critter and kat fund so i can race all yr ?:confused: all good petey lol

HA!

I'm hoping to be ready to go racing some time soon this season, but have set my sights on the GranDuro...I will have a car finished and ready to go for that race. :cool:

Erin C
04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Good job Joe! Thanks for keeping all that dog food in your garage........................:applause:
I haven't had any squirrels, chipmunks, mice or any other rodents living in MY garage lately......................:p
At the rate these critters(sorry John) are migrating to your house, you should single-handedly be able to control pests in the tri-state area...................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

In the last 2 weeks we put another 2 bags of dog food in the garage!!!

We will be at Chelsea Yetter's beef and beer on Saturday and the MS walk on Sunday (making a quick pitstop in Scranton on Saturday morning/early afternoon to see my new nephew and pregnant sister who will find out the gender on Monday)! I can't wait! I love helping when we can, it really makes me feel good. :angel: