PDA

View Full Version : for something alittle different....

STU
04-22-2010, 06:57 PM
How about a 4 wide F-1 style start. The fans can count down to zero and GO! Anyone have others ideas to create some interest in the class? Things have to change a bit for the enduros to have a future at svs. JMO Let's try to keep this constructive please.

Rowdy Rules 51
04-22-2010, 09:32 PM
I love the 4 wide start I think that would be awesome! I would love to be involved in a stand still start too

Maddawg
04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
we used to do 3 wide standing starts at MVS years ago.. It was always fun.... and interesting... some guys got it and some didn't Count down from ten,drop the flag and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maddawg

Campbell6Racing
04-24-2010, 12:40 AM
This Is just an Idea. Im not sugesting this would be a better way to run the race. but if you are looking for ideas here is one to consider. In a 100 Lap enduro race with no cautions by lap 35 the field is pretty strung out and there are not really a whole lot of guys racing each other on the track for position. So one idea might be that after lap 50 or 75 or whatever a caution is thrown. The Cars Running in the top 8 or 10 spots transfer. all other cars are eliminated and finish where they are running. I think this would create exciting racing through the middle of the pack. with guys racing to try and transfer into the final shootout and it would also make for exciting racing in the front because guys would be running to start up front in the final shootout. so after all the cars transfer group em back up and let the top 10 race to the finish in a 25 lap shootout. i think that would make for a pretty exciting race from start to finish

Again Just an Idea. Im not saying that this is a better way to run the races at all. just throwing it out there