PDA

View Full Version : No racing at Bethel this weekend

Tracy87BB
04-23-2010, 01:21 PM
We have done our best to try to contact everyone, but in case there is someone we missed, I just figured I'd post and let everyone know that Bethel Motor Speedway will not be opening this weekend. We have undertaken a lot of improvements at the speedway this offseason - from the addition of some new lighting to the construction of a new Victory Lane, and other improvements. Unfortunately, Mother Nature has been less than cooperative and rains earlier in the month put our paving project behind schedule. As a result, we have been forced to postpone opening day by one week.

There will be plenty of Legends racing at Bethel this year - including LegendStock 2010 on August 7th, which will serve as an INEX Asphalt Nationals qualifier. With only two conflicting dates between Riverhead and Bethel all season, I hope to see some of you up there on your "off" weeks! As it was discussed in AARN in the April 13 issue, Bethel makes a pretty good "training ground" for anyone going to the Legends Million who can't make it down to Charlotte to get seat time since the two tracks are similar in character.

The full schedule is online at www.bethelmotorspeedway.com, and - as always - you can shoot me an email or a PM if you have any questions! Good luck to everyone in 2010!