PDA

View Full Version : This is what I'm doing...

Racin Bran
04-29-2010, 03:43 PM
http://www.endurancekarting.com/Schedules/Schedule.asp

I first did this last year. It was worth every penny. I'm signed up for all 3 races at lime rock on May 15. I will also be doing the other lime rocks and the New Jersey one.

The karts are all the same. Thats how I believe racing should be.

Anyone else go for this stuff?

broz
04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
"The karts are all the same. Thats how I believe racing should be."

Are you serious? You obviously have a lot to learn :disgusted That's what's wrong with today's racing, everybody is "template" racing. Yeah that's real competitive :lol:

There was a time when it was about good ole' American ingenuity and horsepower :cheers:

But hey listen.....you go have fun!

Racin Bran
04-30-2010, 03:07 AM
I like racing and I wanna know that the car ahead of me is just as fast as mine. What fun is it to be trying your hardest and getting beat by a car thats faster than yours?

Hollywood
04-30-2010, 09:47 AM
I like racing and I wanna know that the car ahead of me is just as fast as mine. What fun is it to be trying your hardest and getting beat by a car thats faster than yours?

Broz hit it on the head....... What fun is it if you can't be smarter then the other guy... Out think them and watch your work go faster.... Thats what its all about

Racin Bran
04-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Broz hit it on the head....... What fun is it if you can't be smarter then the other guy... Out think them and watch your work go faster.... Thats what its all about

lol. The thing is...I'm NOT smarter than the other guy. Thats why I have to rely on out racing (is that a word?) The other person. I guess I'm the only one who likes racing but doesn't give a damn about adjusting cars and mechanix.