PDA

View Full Version : everone ready for the 9th ?

critter
04-30-2010, 03:11 PM
hope everone got there bugs worked out ,cars reapaired ,and more show up on the 9th ,dx will have 3 cars two large and one small as of right now , might have the 22 together by then , my car should be doin all 3 races again if there is a bonus race ,see ya all on mothers day ,hey wait , joe do i get anything special for being a mother :lol:

Poppop
04-30-2010, 04:31 PM
I put mine on the trailer yesterday. I don't know how many laps it'l run but that's the breaks if it doesn't.:lol: Here's to getting in all the laps this time.:cheers::cheers:

ThePill
04-30-2010, 06:58 PM
I don't know if I am running yet. Might go back to work this week so there is a possibility if the doc says its no problem.

The car might not be ready either. As of now it doesn't have a carburetor.

There is always June...

DerbyN8-128
04-30-2010, 07:37 PM
There is always June...

I'm aiming for June...or July. I WILL race the GranDuro though...mark my words, my car will be there and I will race :cool::cool::cool:

critter
04-30-2010, 08:12 PM
sounds good guys ,hope u guys can make it soon

tbirdracer
04-30-2010, 08:47 PM
things are at a high pace at work and home. finally done going to deleware. i got car to turn over. i will be working on the car tomorrow. my friend will wire it up. i have alot of small things to do so don't count me out. doc still did not clear me but if it is done i will be there. just may need the tow truck to help me in.:lol::lol: if not good luck to all!

DEMotorsports
04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
The #11 Eidem Motorsports Monte Carlo is race ready. The car is the same as it came off the track last November. That is when the transmission pump decided to quit working while I was leading the race. I hope this trans holds up, it has about 45 races on it. Not bad for a junkyard rehash. Looking forward to seeing my extended racing family.
Duane Eidem
Power of One

critter
05-01-2010, 08:01 AM
sounding better everday looks like everone is tryin to get there , hope all goes well for my number one fan

EnduroFromDE
05-01-2010, 11:43 AM
finally done going to deleware.

whats wrong with Delaware???

DEMotorsports
05-02-2010, 12:44 AM
I was born in Delaware. Being from the first state makes me strive for first Place everytime I hit the track. Hahaha. See you all soon.

tbirdracer
05-02-2010, 08:41 AM
there was one on last post. just kidding . you rock #11. it took two hours to get there. 6 hours of work. 2-3 hours to get home due to traffic. no time to work on car. plus 143.6 miles everyday. the only good thing is no taxes on the car parts i bought down there :lol:

mcstockcar
05-02-2010, 11:09 AM
I m still not done with car yet. Motivation isnt sold in a summit catalog.:(

ThePill
05-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Do they sell excuses? :applause:

It's confirmed, I'll be back in June. Looking to possibly put a backup driver in or a lady for the ladies race for sort of a test run. We'll see what happens....

Maddawg
05-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Gonna start working on the 14 tues. night. Spent alot of time the past 2 weeks fixing Eric's f/s, now its time to fix his enduro car.. Hopefully its something simple like a bad t-stat or clogged rad causing the overheating issues.. Then I will start working on my car... camaro needs trans, its already built, just gotta find the time to r/r it........
See ya all next weekend
Maddawg

mcstockcar
05-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Do they sell excuses? :applause:

It's confirmed, I'll be back in June. Looking to possibly put a backup driver in or a lady for the ladies race for sort of a test run. We'll see what happens....

Ill sell you a few..I got plenty of them.

DerbyN8-128
05-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I got all of the windows out of my car now and the interior is stripped and ready for the cage to go in. At this rate, I just might make the June race :cool:

BIGDADDY64
05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
u go nate. i guess you just needed to get you kickstarted

NeetsSpectator
05-03-2010, 09:48 AM
I m still not done with car yet. Motivation isnt sold in a summit catalog.:(

Would an in-car camera motivate you?
It would be nice to get video of cars being passed.

Don't worry Critter, I have 2 cameras available.
The new camera is Hi Def.
CritterCam HD - I don't know if that's good or bad.

mcstockcar
05-03-2010, 12:19 PM
If you want to stop by and mount it or mount it at the track, that will work. Im working on the car tuesday nite. Ive been working on the drag car. If you'd like to mount it in a 8 second car your welcome to. But dont forget it only goes straight!:lol:

critter
05-03-2010, 04:14 PM
crittercam in hi def ooohyeah baby

mcstockcar
05-03-2010, 05:09 PM
And surround sound... all 600 watts! :applause:

greenflag
05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Greenflag is ready! Good luck to all drivers on Sunday!

Philter39
05-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Is Greenflag coming to The Mother's Day Melee? If so stop by and say aloha.
Come on Jack. I am still motivated after 25 years. You can get the job done!!!

phil

greenflag
05-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks to the fine folks at NEETS, greenflag is actually announcing the enduros this year. I had a lot of fun announcing the last race, looking forward to the Mother's Day Melee and of course announcing the Big Diamond Raceway enduros for the second year. I will make sure to stop by the #39 cars before the races this week.

mcstockcar
05-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Is Greenflag coming to The Mother's Day Melee? If so stop by and say aloha.
Come on Jack. I am still motivated after 25 years. You can get the job done!!!

phil

Thanks. Someetimes I need a kick in the pants to get going. Got lots done last nite! Im juggling 3 race cars now. Neets on Sunday without a doubt!:)

CJfilms
05-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Kick in the pants?

Oddly enough, it can be arranged! We'll have to organize something at the driver's meeting!!! :applause::applause::applause:

critter
05-05-2010, 02:49 PM
can i be first in line :lol::D

CJfilms
05-05-2010, 06:53 PM
You all heard it here.....Critter wants to be first in line to get kicked......

I claim no responsibility for Critter getting booted on Sunday!!!!

I don't think a sign taped on his back could do any harm at this point!!! :applause::applause::applause:

DerbyN8-128
05-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I did the stock car racing experience at Pocono on Monday...talk about even more motivation!
I'm working on getting a roll cage for my car right now...thats basically all I have left. My cage from last year is...a little bent :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I saw Petey up at Pocono :wave:

richardpetey
05-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Good to see you Nate! Sorry I didn't have more time to talk to you but things get a little hectic gett'en everybody prepared for their "EXPERIENCE".....................:D
If anybody wants to drive a "cup type" racecar at SRE just let me know or just mention my name when you make the appointment at 1-877-786-2522...................:rolleyes:
Not only will I get you at least a 10% discount off the schools regular prices but I'll try to be your lead car instructor..............................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

DerbyN8-128
05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
My wife actually bought me it as my wedding present, but I didn't get to do it until this past Monday after having to reschedule it and stuff. It was great though. Highly suggest that anyone who loves racing or going fast try it out, its worth the money. :wave:

ThePill
05-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Like I told you at motorsports Petey, I'll be up for my experience when they put in a dirt track :lol:

DerbyN8-128
05-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Like I told you at motorsports Petey, I'll be up for my experience when they put in a dirt track :lol:

grandview is a lot closer and cheaper :lol:

richardpetey
05-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Many dirt schools out there for you racing agriculturists...........................:rolleyes :
Asphalts for living, dirts what they throw on ya "when your done".................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
05-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Typical asphalt guys.....Track as hard as their heads!:lol:

NeetsAnnouncer33
05-06-2010, 01:18 PM
thanks to the fine folks at neets, greenflag is actually announcing the enduros this year. I had a lot of fun announcing the last race, looking forward to the mother's day melee and of course announcing the big diamond raceway enduros for the second year. I will make sure to stop by the #39 cars before the races this week.

greenflag if you get an oppurtunity say hello to your announcing partner ill be around the shack during the day just look for the big guy ted

critter
05-06-2010, 02:34 PM
um joe i wanted to be first in line to do the kickin not being kicked lol

DerbyN8-128
05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
greenflag if you get an oppurtunity say hello to your announcing partner ill be around the shack during the day just look for the big guy ted

I'm confused...are you both announcing or what?

Maddawg
05-06-2010, 08:47 PM
14 is ready!!!!!! found some issues and hopefully corrected them:) now if I find the time I will do the trans in the camaro....... coaching little league tomorrow night, and Sat Morning, but that still leaves me Sat afternoon!!!!!!!
Maddawg

EnduroFromDE
05-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Im finally ready to hit the track again. I went through 2 master cylinders and 2 brake boosters, ran al new brake lines and was still having issues. Its OK. I got working brakes now. So Im ready for Sunday!!!

Philter39
05-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Many dirt schools out there for you racing agriculturists...........................:rolleyes :
Asphalts for living, dirts what they throw on ya "when your done".................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

"Asphalts for living, dirts what the race car in front throws on ya when your done" Playing on the silly pavement.

I improved your quote RP phil

richardpetey
05-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Hey Jack, if you like dirt so much, maybe you should find a clay drag strip, hehe........................................:rolle yes:
Mr Philter, you clean up well considering how much dirt has been shoveled on you all these years....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Poppop
05-07-2010, 09:51 PM
:lol:Try the Kempton Fairgrounds dirt drag strip. I did for about ten years. Fun Fun Fun and rocks too.:applause:

mcstockcar
05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Its called "tractor pulls". Oh yeah they do have dirt drag racing....seen it on hillbilly TV.
Got a dragster? Well bolt on a set of paddle tires and go drag racing. NAH NAH!:lol:

CJfilms
05-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Gary, Greenflag, is announcing the races...
Teddy, NEETSAnnouncer33, is conducting the victory lane interviews...

Hope that clears it up!

I'm stayin' out of the race wars here.....it might get a little too dirty for me!

DerbyN8-128
05-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Gary, Greenflag, is announcing the races...
Teddy, NEETSAnnouncer33, is conducting the victory lane interviews...

Hope that clears it up!

Cool. Thanks :wave:

mcstockcar
05-08-2010, 12:44 PM
EFF! I need a posi unit!!!! The one I got is for 2.73!!!!! I need a 3 series carrier!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I dont want to race with a one tire fryer, it just dont cut it.

critter
05-08-2010, 05:26 PM
oh man ,i hope u get something together jack ,u cant miss the second race , fingers crossed for ya buddy ,wait what about the other car ??