PDA

View Full Version : opening nite thoughts rants or raves.

nflobster
05-01-2010, 11:32 PM
decent car counts. decent racing. a few questionable calls and for that matter some non calls. i think from some of the grumbling in the pits that there some scoring issues. my biggest thing is that some of the mod guys are not ready to race. maybe they could have a minimum time you have to run in control of the car. also in the mods i guess it's ok to try to pass under the white line? which in this instance involved the leader. i thought thats why they put another set of eyes in the scorers tower. lets hope the ring rust is gone next week and we have beautiful weather like today

btgoss
05-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I have some questions, since I was not there.

Here is what I think the car counts had been for opening night. If wrong, please correct.

Legends 35 ( Two divisions, heats?)
Modifieds - 21
Late Models - 11
Chargers - 16
Blunderbust - 18
Super Pro Trucks - 16

Based on what we had been told by the track earlier this year, there will only be heats when there is a "full field" of cars. Was that made any more clear?

Flemington used to run "rookie" races until about half way into the season, then those '"rookies" would move into the main division. Is this the sort of thing that is happening with the Legends cars?

If the show ran with out heats for most of the divisions, what time was it over, and did they add an extra intermission to stretch the show? (Especially in the absence of the figure 8's.)

j-rod
05-02-2010, 07:54 PM
i think the worst call of the night was the call to put the 8 legend(2nd place) to the rear for jumping the start in which the 18(1st place) went 1st. ????:disgusted

bulldozer
05-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Cant wait for pitstoppitbull videos on some of the action. Hopefully has me flying in the air at him in the legend want to see that lol.

The Bullfather
05-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Even thought it was in front of me, I didnt get it, sorry bro:disgusted

TMAC
05-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Didnt see you but!did see the white and blue legend go up in the air...

The Bullfather
05-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I DO HAVE THAT ONE and in slow motion too! lol Wait till wed night!