PDA

View Full Version : Great Racing for opening night!

unowho243
05-02-2010, 11:23 AM
I think the racing was awesome last night and the car counts were decent also good sign for this season!

TMAC
05-03-2010, 12:38 PM
I though racin was pretty good for most.A few points of my own:42 charger clean car,not gonna stay that way with his driving last night and did anyone see the bumper on parks mod after the race,couldnt get it pushed in any further,he drove a good race and that mod was on rails towards the end and on another note the 2 backmarkers in the mod race,why werent they black flagged,those cars had no speed what so ever and should of been removed.Now how about this,since they were together in practice a week ago.How about combining trucks and charger for a sunday race on a enduro sunday,maybe give the trucks something to equal chargers[less weight]maybe?Hows that sound?

bulldozer
05-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Wish we had transponders to see how close each classes are.But three of the truck drivers also race in the chargers so i dont think that will work.

TMAC
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Thats why i wrote to do it at end of season, a sunday on a enduro weekend.So of you would have to make a choice truck or car. I think it would be excellent and fun.....

The Bullfather
05-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Frank got t-boned in the drivers door from Alan Reeves on the backstretch, that is why that charger looked the way it looked, he was lucky he wasn't hurt as it did cave in the drivers side a good amount. Bill Park front nerf bar was like that before the race even started. Wayne Anderson stopped on the frontstretch and the guys behind him had a chain reaction. I believe Timmy Solomito was the one hit from behind from Park. Still happened before the race even started and after the warm up laps. Also, the back markers were told to move numerous times, I do video next to the officials and saw them wave the back markers to get down and let the lead drivers by!

Turbo
05-04-2010, 12:32 PM
I think the fastest truck would only amount to a 4th-5th place at best in the charger class.

Shout out to mike andrews, the 20 was all over him at one point and gave him the outside cleanly to pass em. Think mike ended up 4th after that, good run for what he had! :applause:

Tigers
05-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Frank got t-boned in the drivers door from Alan Reeves on the backstretch, that is why that charger looked the way it looked, he was lucky he wasn't hurt as it did cave in the drivers side a good amount. Bill Park front nerf bar was like that before the race even started. Wayne Anderson stopped on the frontstretch and the guys behind him had a chain reaction. I believe Timmy Solomito was the one hit from behind from Park. Still happened before the race even started and after the warm up laps. Also, the back markers were told to move numerous times, I do video next to the officials and saw them wave the back markers to get down and let the lead drivers by!

Yeah and that early mess is probably going to put the #30 out for a couple of races because of the damage. That is too bad - especially when it happens at the start of the first race of the year.