PDA

View Full Version : Event Sponsor!!!

CJfilms
05-02-2010, 06:48 PM
The Mother's Day Melee will be sponsored by JLynn Photography!

NEETS' very own official photographer, Jamie Bower, lost her mother on Mother's Day last year to Multiple Sclerosis. To honor her mother and her fight against this terrible disease, we will be dedicating this event to Jamie and her mother Diane Bower.

This will be a very emotional day for Jamie, so besides supporting her by grabbing a few photos from her that day....she will need our support as friends and family. I know she will probably think I'm crazy for saying this...but if you see Jamie at some point that day in the pits, give her a hug and let her know we are all there for her.

We will have collection bins set up around the track during this race...all proceeds collected will be donated to the National MS Society on Jamie's behalf.

Today, Erin and I walked in the MS Walk at Tyler State Park with Jamie...she personally raised $600 to be donated....let's all do what we can and try to raise her another $600 on Sunday!

Thanks for everything Jamie, and thank you all for your help...she will appreciate it VERY much!

critter
05-02-2010, 08:18 PM
sounds like a good day for jamie , i will give my support on mothers day