PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the camera?

Poppop
05-06-2010, 06:01 AM
:confused:Just wondering who is going to have a camera for Sunday's race. Nate or Joel would be pretty good candidates but better have insurance on the camera. So far the best clip is Kelly's sky shot.:lol: And then it got real quiet.

CJfilms
05-06-2010, 06:26 AM
Look at Poppop starting trouble! :applause::applause::applause:

The funniest part of Kat's video was the tire slowly rolling across the screen after she 'landed'!

:applause::lol::lol::lol:

NeetsSpectator
05-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Joe, I may need a pit pass to get the camera to whoever wants to use it.
I was unable to get in the pits last time since I was told that I was not on the will call list.
But thanks to one of Poppop's crew members who showed up and I didn't need to get into the pits.

I'm putting a camera in Jack's car so maybe I can get him to take the other camera with him.

CAPTAIN
05-06-2010, 11:28 AM
You should put the camera in one of the front runner, pauchy , naftzinger, reichert, or myself. One of those guys gets the job done. Would be nice to see a front runner video. Captain # 70

ThePill
05-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Put one in Uncle Petey's car then we can see how fast he get's his flat tires changed.

I agree with Captain. Put one in his car.

mcstockcar
05-06-2010, 12:16 PM
You should put the camera in one of the front runner, pauchy , naftzinger, reichert, or myself. One of those guys gets the job done. Would be nice to see a front runner video. Captain # 70

You guys would then reveale you driving technique and secrets. HHHHMM. Thats how its done! Just push that little button on the dash and POOF! and watch the pack just disapear.
If you put it on the leader then there would be no action cuz all the cars would be behind them.:lol:

Poppop
05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
It's usually only two or three cars on the lead lap at the finish so you should see lots of passing, even if it's only dead cars.:lol:

Danger83Ranger
05-06-2010, 01:01 PM
i probably do the most passing. oops, I mean I probably get passed the most...haha

Poppop
05-06-2010, 01:28 PM
:(OK, sorry for the omission. I should have said dead cars and Mike.:lol:

Danger83Ranger
05-06-2010, 01:35 PM
now thats more like it. we can fix that problem tho, someone wanna lend me a turbo or supercharger? :lol:

critter
05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
hey dont be pickin on my kat lol , im not sure if im gettin a cam this time or not , we will see sunday i guess

EnduroFromDE
05-06-2010, 09:16 PM
MY CAR HAS BRAKES!!! So I WILL BE THERE this Sunday, and I WILL have a camera shooting some vids on top of my car...

Poppop
05-07-2010, 05:19 AM
:cheers:Love the roof-cam if you can only keep the mud off.:lol:

richardpetey
05-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Better think twice before you put a camera in your car................................:confused:
You might be doing a lot of complaining or explaining after your fellow drivers view the video...................................:eek:
But, maybe you'll be OK, I hear "DIRT" is so "forgiving"..............................:disgusted
UNCLE PETEY..................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
05-07-2010, 07:36 PM
i put duct tape over my mouth so u cant hear me screamin when i get lapped so mant times in my stock little v6 mazda , some day i will be up there with the guys that get it done

mcstockcar
05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
MY CAR HAS BRAKES!!! So I WILL BE THERE this Sunday, and I WILL have a camera shooting some vids on top of my car...

Brakes are overrated! c'mon now.:lol:

mcstockcar
05-07-2010, 10:33 PM
i put duct tape over my mouth so u cant hear me screamin when i get lapped so mant times in my stock little v6 mazda , some day i will be up there with the guys that get it done

Let me borrow that roll of duct tape. Otherwise you ll hear me cursing. @^*#!)& $@&%!!!!!:disgusted

critter
05-08-2010, 09:21 AM
i always have duct tape jack ,let me know if u need it

mcstockcar
05-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Critter- I got the camera for you tomorrow. Im packed up and ready to go. Got my golf cart and my dog with me too. Bringin everything but the kitchen sink.....and sharpies! Drivin the #60 car tomorrow. Look in your rear veiw Tim cuz here I come....Oh thats rite, no mirrors!:(

critter
05-08-2010, 09:36 PM
what camera u have for me jack ???? golf cart ?? what the heck u goin to do with that ?? better check on the rules for pets

NeetsSpectator
05-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Just got back from the Donkey Ranch.
I had a blast helping Jack get the car ready for tomorrow.
I installed something on Jacks car that will hopefully make critters car go faster.

Jack is bringing the Critter Cam and camera mounts for 2 cars.
Critter can pick the car for the small car race, but don't forget to change the memory card for each race. Just like last time, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Thank you to everybody involved in producing the in-car video.

critter
05-08-2010, 09:51 PM
sounds good dave ,im shore ill get popop to hook up with me on the camera ,and as far as u and jack havin something for me to go faster oh boy should be something good , lol

Poppop
05-09-2010, 08:27 AM
:)I can put the camera in my car again but I wouldn't mind It riding wirh one of the faster cars either. Steve 93 said he would take it but he always gets there pretty late. Maybe Phil would give it a ride in the Honda? Anyhow, I'm ready one way or the other.:applause:

NeetsSpectator
05-16-2010, 08:43 PM

How did your video come out?

critter
05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
my video was a ouchy lol dumb wall :D

EnduroFromDE
05-17-2010, 08:04 PM
good up until turn 1 lap 1...lol...i do have about 15 laps towards the end that came out pretty good... ive juast been so busy I havnt had time to edit it and post it yet....Im going to have someone video it from the outside for now on...or maybe have it looking out the rear...thatll be pretty cool to try...Its just its hard racing with one hand plus have to worry about ripping the tearoff off the camera without being able to look over at it to see what im pulling since I wear a neck brace and you cant turn your head much in those...but give me a few days and I will post what I got

critter
05-17-2010, 08:29 PM
like the idea of the camera facing the rear ,see some good action i bet

mcstockcar
05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Then you can see who runs into you!:lol:

NeetsSpectator
05-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Then you can see who runs into you!:lol:

Or the wall that you just hit.

critter
05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
yeah either one but i like jacks better lol

Poppop
05-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Hey Dave. Did any of the in-cars come out or is it just mud balls? I might have knocked them off the couple times I hit the wall.:lol:

NeetsSpectator
05-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Dave. Did any of the in-cars come out or is it just mud balls? I might have knocked them off the couple times I hit the wall.:lol:

Your video shows you flying by a smoking Bentley.
The video is slightly muddy but watchable.
Critters video is about the same.
Jacks video didn't get started because the instructions in the manual are wrong.

Now I just have to find some time to get the good parts edited and posted.

Did your car scream like Critters did when you hit the wall?

critter
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
cant wait to see the bloopers lol , hopefully no one else had a screamin car like me :lol:

Poppop
05-18-2010, 05:01 AM
:lol:Na, my car didn't scream but I just might have.:lol:

Danger83Ranger
05-18-2010, 08:57 AM
glad i didnt i have a camera, after i hit the wall, i had a few choice words that i yelled. surprised the fans didnt hear me...:lol:

critter
05-18-2010, 03:49 PM
lol , i know i started out with , this f**k** mud bowl ,whos goin to pay for my damage lol