PDA

View Full Version : Car count

Jaws
05-09-2010, 12:50 PM
OK, we always complain when there are short felds, nice job with 24 real modifieds!

Next week should even better with the addition of Eric Goodale and Chris Pasteryak and maybe others.

Lets hope for great weather and a good crowd.

Teds Race Tours
05-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Yes, Much happier this year than with the 15 or so cars we had last year at this time. Thank you Modified Teams for all you hard work.

Fkraft99
05-10-2010, 07:25 PM
I believe you will see over 30 cars this week with "outsiders" such as Chris P., hopefully both Goodales, Johnny Bush, Richie Pallai, maybe Ken Heagy, Joe Hartmann,and Glen Tyler. I know Ronnie Silk will be there wheeling the TS Motorsports # 6. Never know how many cars that extra $500 bonus could attract. Looking foward to it, should be a great show.

Jaws
05-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I believe you will see over 30 cars this week with "outsiders" such as Chris P., hopefully both Goodales, Johnny Bush, Richie Pallai, maybe Ken Heagy, Joe Hartmann,and Glen Tyler. I know Ronnie Silk will be there wheeling the TS Motorsports # 6. Never know how many cars that extra $500 bonus could attract. Looking foward to it, should be a great show.

Nice Nice Nice weather looks good too!

unowho243
05-11-2010, 07:56 PM
cant wait to see the 100 lapper and if this goes well maybe they will do more shows like this with other divisions as well!