PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the video?

CJfilms
05-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Did anyone capture a clip of the #5 Small Car of Dave Bentley Jr. flipping in turn 3?

I have a number of claims that state he flipped 3 times, 4 times, 6 times, etc...

I spoke with Dave last night, he said he was a little sore...probably a lot sore today though...but all in all, he felt fine! Sorry to see that happen Dave, you were just starting to come around and make things a little interesting!

Hopefully, the car is salvageable....Dave told me that the cage certainly saved his life! Thank you Dave Sr. for assuring your son had a well-built car!

Hope to see you back soon Dave! Take a few extra Tylenol today....

Poppop
05-10-2010, 09:47 AM
NeetsSpectator said he got some or most of it, I don't remember for sure.

NeetsSpectator
05-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Neetspectator said he got some or most of it, I don't remember for sure.

I'll didn't review the video yet, but I think I got the last half of the flipping.
I'll try to get it edited and uploaded tonight.

Where's Critter?
I saw him leaving early and thought he was just rushing home to be the first one to post.

Poppop
05-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Last I saw of Critter he was in a foul mood and I think he may have heen hurt. Hope your better and happier today Critter.

Erin C
05-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Jamie's got about 31 shots of the flip...I don't know when she started shooting but from the pictures it looks like 4 complete flips if not more...

critter
05-10-2010, 03:13 PM
im ok today ,i did hurt my kneee again but im ok ,little upset that my car is wrecked bad ,little to much water ,but anyway dont know if ill be back dont have the money to fix the zoom zoom or get another car ,