PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

DriveitinDeep
05-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Where are all the cars that were supposed to be out there racing? What are you guys waiting for, the track to drop our shows again? Thank God for the same guys that support the division week in and week out. :mad:

Fkraft99
05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Soon as you drop off the $$ to put the 08s motor back together and buy some tires we'll be happy to come race. lol In all honesty we were expecting to run the 75 to start the year, something came up and thats not going to happen for a little while. Jrod is now rushing the get a motor back together for the 08 and should be out for the 50 lapper in 2 weeks. I dunno bout the rest of the cars but thats the best we can do.

DriveitinDeep
05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
as soon as I can pay my own bills, I will pay yours.....not:lol:

Golf Guy
05-10-2010, 02:17 PM
And now we don't even get a weekly video on the jam- lol
Come on guy's let's show em some Late Model racing.

RacinRob
05-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Ill start and park somebodies back up :)

RGeeProductions
05-10-2010, 05:40 PM
And now we don't even get a weekly video on the jam- lol
Come on guy's let's show em some Late Model racing.

Huh?
Usually the vids are up Monday or Tuesday night. Bob hit me early this week but his video was not that good of the Late Models. He has to get Capt's cut of the race and then it will be posted...
Possibly later tonight when I get back from the race car shop....

Golf Guy
05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Huh?
Usually the vids are up Monday or Tuesday night. Bob hit me early this week but his video was not that good of the Late Models. He has to get Capt's cut of the race and then it will be posted...
Possibly later tonight when I get back from the race car shop....

RG I'm sorry, I was more making a joke of my beloved LM car count and not your work and dedication. You know I love your work and the JAM.

Tigers
05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Where are all the cars that were supposed to be out there racing? What are you guys waiting for, the track to drop our shows again? Thank God for the same guys that support the division week in and week out. :mad:

I believe Daryn Miller will get his car out there this weekend. He wanted to last week but had a problem with the seat. I think that it is ready to go so that is one more car for the field. It may take him some time to be competitive but I think he will do ok. Don't know where some of the others are???

WEEZER
05-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Late Models are a division between a rock and a hard place, at any short track, wether it be asphalt or dirt, they are a nickel short of a modified, yet a dollar more then a charger/street stock. I was at Mahoning Valley last saturday and their LM division only had 11 cars and like most every track that has LM'S, every car was sweet looking and quiet fast yet the mods had a full field and the street stocks had a fu&king consi!!! New Egypt Speedway is the same, the dirt late models, which rock, have 8 to 12 cars yet dirt mods have 35 cars and sport mods have 25. If there were no mods at riverhead I bet the lm's would rule the roost which would be awesome but that's not in my hands. In my opinion, there's too many divisions, everybody complains about car counts yet how many tracks like riverhead have 5 weekly divisions? I'm glad I don't have to decide who runs what, hopefully more LM's show up.

RGeeProductions
05-10-2010, 10:25 PM
RG I'm sorry, I was more making a joke of my beloved LM car count and not your work and dedication. You know I love your work and the JAM.

I know you were kidding, but I should have mentioned it here last night when I got them from Bob.

RGeeProductions
05-10-2010, 11:05 PM
It's now up..... (http://www.longislandjam.com/news/2010/video/050810/LtModl50810.wmv) :D

Lugnuts
05-11-2010, 08:54 AM
RJ, I applaud your dedication to the sport. It shows in your equipment that your a whole hearted racer. However, unfortunately do to the economy and I am sure other circumstances the ship is sinking, and not just in your division. Car counts are down full circle. Daryn comes to the late models thats one less in the chargers if he doesn't do both.

I wish I could snap my fingers and bring back the days when you had to race your way into the show, heats and consis, and if you didn't make it into the show you went home. Unfortunately I think those days are long gone.

I really hope things get better so we all will still have a place to race, help crew for others or just go watch.

unowho243
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
car counts over all this year seem to be up i thought and the late models are getting 4 or 5 more cars the 08 will be out shortly the 35 i belive will be out soon chuck deon is said to have a car miller has a car and im hoping the 10 car comes back so over all that isnt to bad

Rubbin&Racin
05-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Go Late Models...I remember the good ole days too...race your way into the show, heats, consi...man the good ole days and that was Racing and the pits were full and the smell of rubber....come on Late Models get out there and Race....

To My Birthday Buddy I share my day with....Happy Birthday RJ from Tennessee...have a wonderful Birthday. Here's to ya:cheers:

DriveitinDeep
05-13-2010, 06:27 PM
you too Jo:)