PDA

View Full Version : Rough Riding vs Rough Riding

Ka$h25
05-10-2010, 05:15 PM
So there were two rough riding penalties issued this week and I just have to ask how the two incidents are even in the same category. Chris Young refuses to turn left at turn 1 and puts Timmy Solomtio in the wall, but escapes with the same punishment as Justin Bonsignore who didn't get off the gas enough when the 8x got off to a shaky start.

If the 49 doesn't get some sort of extended punishment, the 51 should get a trophy and a check, because that race was his.

:cheers:

Fkraft99
05-10-2010, 06:27 PM
51 deserved a penalty just as much as the 49 did. Glad to see the officials not putting up with any rough riding this week. Hopefully it continues in the future. And they were not the same penalty, the 49 was DQ'ed from the event, and the 51 was put to the rear.

Jaykwaz
05-10-2010, 06:33 PM
51 was able to stay on the track when the 49 wasn't.

Ka$h25
05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
51 was able to stay on the track when the 49 wasn't.

Thats right. I guess I got confused since he came to the pit gate, and I remembered seeing two DQ's.

This thread's useless if mods want to delete it, or we can rename it "Ridicule Ka$h25 for being unobservant"

RGeeProductions
05-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh decisions!!!!! LOL

JBonsignore
05-10-2010, 10:24 PM
the way I see it, as long as this is the "NEW" Riverhead Raceway and the calls are consisent each week, then I am fine with my penalty. I questioned it, got a answer and served without making a scene or doing a burnout... However if the calls do not remain consistant I will be the first to say something!

Otherwise its over, and what I did, should not be compared to that "other" wreck in ANY way

allhailunc
05-11-2010, 05:24 AM
the way I see it, as long as this is the "NEW" Riverhead Raceway and the calls are consisent each week, then I am fine with my penalty. I questioned it, got a answer and served without making a scene or doing a burnout... However if the calls do not remain consistant I will be the first to say something!

Otherwise its over, and what I did, should not be compared to that "other" wreck in ANY way

Sad to say this but you know all too well they won't-mark my words:rolleyes:

unowho243
05-11-2010, 07:54 PM
i do like that they are being more strict with the RR but i really didnt think justin was rr seemed to me that the 8x didnt have much traction from the restart up until turn 1 now i like both the 8x and the 51 think they are both talented drivers so im not picking sides but from what i saw that was just a racing deal