PDA

View Full Version : Tire-less Plea...........................

richardpetey
05-11-2010, 08:34 AM
When are you gonna enforce the tire cutter bumper rules..................................:confused:
If I get one more flat, that isn't my fault, I'm gonna send NEETS the bill............:mad:
That right, I'm talking to you........Mr. double dipper.......................:mad::D
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Danger83Ranger
05-11-2010, 12:11 PM
double dipper... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

critter
05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
whos the double dipper ??

CJfilms
05-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Tire cutters beware! I'm sending Rick after you in full force!

If we catch sharp edges protruding from the car...it will not be allowed on the track until the issue is addressed.....same as if you have seat belts that look like they were chewed by Jack's dog!

dirtmodfan
05-12-2010, 01:36 PM
If by double dipper (we call him the mad tire slasher) you mean the black #8, then add me to the list. I was leading when he got me. Two times now he has cost me a shot at a decent finish. :mad::mad:

The sad part about it is we were not even racing for position. :mad:

I want to put one continuous rub rail on my car like the go karts at the amusement parks. :lol:

richardpetey
05-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry Shon, the double dipper, to which I am referring, is none other than your NEETS promoter...................................:rolley es:
UNCLE PETEY.....................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ralph79
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
drink more beer you wont need tires then:lol:

Erin C
05-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Seriously Petey? We do NOT double dip...we pay for the transponders OUT OF OUR pockets and put the money we "make" off the rental into the end of year payouts...The money needs to come from somewhere...Sponsorship and the 20% that DOESN'T go to payroll/trophies does help but not completely.

If you want to talk about $$ call Joe...to call him a double dipper does not sit well with me because I do know what we go through every race and how we do all we can to support everyone involved...you for one ought to know that...next time, instead of accusing us of something that is FALSE call and get the story straight. We work our hardest not to upset any of our drivers without killing ourselves and it is impossible to make everyone happy at once...Sometimes I wish any one of you guys could step in our shoes for a week to see what we do on a day to day basis to try to make this the best damn series around and we get called out for renting a transponder...seriously???

richardpetey
05-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Erin! Nobody loves you and NEETS more than me......................:cool:
But if you rent the same transponder twice the same day, your gett'en paid double............................................ ..:rolleyes:
I'm not being two faced, I told you and Joe the same thing at the track.....................:confused:
I own 2 transponders and I lend them to anyone who needs them at a NEETS race, just so happens I left them at the shop sunday.................................;)
You know how I am! I call'em as I see'em! Doesn't mean you don't work hard to make NEETS a great organization...................................... :applause:
If you gotta depend on the transponder rentals to pay the points fund, then Mr Rodgers is not sharing the load at the front and back gates............................:eek:
Nevertheless, if you ever need anything to keep NEETS afloat, ANYTHING, all you have to do is ask.............................:)
UNCLE PETEY................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
05-13-2010, 10:32 PM
haha...I know, its a touchy subject for me...I get a little "testy" if you will...

Maybe if we sell our house sooner than later I won't be as crazy :help::help::help:

Can't help it, it's the woman in me....or the accountant in me :drool:

NeetsSpectator
05-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Nevertheless, if you ever need anything to keep NEETS afloat, ANYTHING, all you have to do is ask.............................:)
UNCLE PETEY................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'll ask.
How about don't loan out your extra transponder. Doing so means 1 less transponder rental for Neets and less money for the end of year payouts.

critter
05-14-2010, 05:54 PM
how about not takin my drivers license ,i forgot it , thanks to my bro i got it back

richardpetey
05-14-2010, 08:48 PM
I'd rather rent one, than not help a fellow driver/NEETS member..................................:rolleyes:
Besides, most drivers should be using/owning their own transponders by now.....................;)
If NEETS has to rely on transponder rentals to shore up the points fun we're in trouble...................................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: