PDA

View Full Version : Video View: Scenes From Tuesday's Whelen Modified Tour Test At Lime Rock Park

ShawnCourchesne
05-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Video View: Scenes From Tuesday's Whelen Modified Tour Hoosier Tire Test Session At Lime Rock Park (http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2010/05/video-view-scenes-from-tuesday.html)

MJProcko
05-12-2010, 01:33 AM
good work shawn!

Axel
05-12-2010, 08:16 AM
really cool to see and hear. I know im way in the minority, but i think this'll be kind of a cool change of pace. And yes, the first few laps will be horrific, especially coming out of that long straight into that first turn.

There's a really scary looking guy in the background behind Bobby Santos about 3:35 into the 2nd video. :)

Goldy
05-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Nice coverage Shawn...

Ok - so I'll ask - what's up with the old Mystique car Ted brought there?

I get it that he bought it from the Feds - but did he bring it there to shake the bugs out because he will be running it at some point, possibly at Lime Rock, renumbered?
Bring it there because the 36 team couldn’t make it?
Brought it there just because?

I will say this – that car still looks bad…

Jaws, what’s the scoop?

MJProcko
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Maybe that was the his old watkin's glen car? or maybe it was just alot closer than the 36 cars.

Jaws
05-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Nice coverage Shawn...

Ok - so I'll ask - what's up with the old Mystique car Ted brought there?

I get it that he bought it from the Feds - but did he bring it there to shake the bugs out because he will be running it at some point, possibly at Lime Rock, renumbered?
Bring it there because the 36 team couldn’t make it?
Brought it there just because?

I will say this – that car still looks bad…

Jaws, what’s the scoop?

Don't know, I don't think they are using the 13, they have enough cars already. Maybe his brother Mike will be racing it.