PDA

View Full Version : Mylaps

Poppop
05-13-2010, 09:11 AM
:applause:Mylaps is up for the last race. Very interesting.:lol:

Erin C
05-13-2010, 09:33 AM
yup, Jen sent Joe a message she was picking up the laptop and would be uploading them...

Philter39
05-13-2010, 05:02 PM
And they smashed the old time to post record by weeks . Thank you. phil

richardpetey
05-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Great! Mr. Rodgers is finally using those communication devices he received at the banquet.....................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY..............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
05-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Hey Shawn According to Mylaps you were lapped after the 1st lap of the race. You were in 2nd after lap 1 and lapped after lap 2. There is were your mystery lap went. You were not lapped early I was watching you. Check your personal lap times there lies the answer. phil

Poppop
05-14-2010, 05:41 AM
I was just studying the Mylaps for the small cars. Funny how the car that ran the fastest lap was DQ'd. I guess it wasn't for a safety issue.:lol: It took me a while but the lap charts realey show how the race was run. When I was getting frustrated following the same car for ten laps with no chance to pass, I know who was behind me having the same dilemma. I could see them in my e-mirror.:lol:

rustyboltz6
05-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I think you're right Phil? Like I said before, we watched the tape and there was a pile-up of cars on the front stretch that I avoided by partially going into the infield right at victory lane. Apparently that lap (Lap #2) was not picked up by the transponder.:mad: I think the outcome might have been different if that lap was counted?? I guess I have to keep it on the track next time. Lesson learned!! Oh, a rear view mirror would not have helped!! :cool:

critter
05-15-2010, 11:14 AM
wow i did more laps then i thought i did