PDA

View Full Version : Saturday expo

LetItShine
05-16-2010, 07:21 PM
:confused:Any info on the satuday night Expo. Who's allowed to run and who's not.:confused:

attituderacing
05-17-2010, 03:52 PM
East End Kart Racing members only. We will let people know in the weeks to come

Mack
05-17-2010, 09:23 PM
:confused:Any info on the satuday night Expo. Who's allowed to run and who's not.:confused:

We talked with Dave yesterday after the races were over. He informed us he will be making a decision sometime this week. He has to talk it over with his officials on which classes will be able to run. Then we will post his decision and the classes that will be able to run the expo on Saturday night June 12th.

LetItShine
06-04-2010, 04:53 PM
has anyone gotten any info as too who can run and who can not?

attituderacing
06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I explained...after you asked the first time... EASTEND KART RACING MEMBERS ONLY.;)

Madman
06-05-2010, 07:48 AM
i think he means what classes can run

LetItShine
06-05-2010, 01:30 PM
I undesrstand what you had said about the EEKR members only. I am glad one person undestands the question. What divisions are allowed to run? i have asked as well as other people have asked and still the same answer members only, i have been told no open karts, maybe just the older kids, and also been told to just bring the go kart and put it on display, also been told noone is going on the track. so as i have asked before what divisions can run. where are the go karts going, in the pits buy the concession stands, ANY INFORMATION would greatly help your fellow members.

Hollywood
06-06-2010, 08:09 PM
I undesrstand what you had said about the EEKR members only. I am glad one person undestands the question. What divisions are allowed to run? i have asked as well as other people have asked and still the same answer members only, i have been told no open karts, maybe just the older kids, and also been told to just bring the go kart and put it on display, also been told noone is going on the track. so as i have asked before what divisions can run. where are the go karts going, in the pits buy the concession stands, ANY INFORMATION would greatly help your fellow members.

I'm going on the track with the SR Champ animal... I think.... LOL

The Bullfather
06-06-2010, 09:09 PM
OH BOY! :lol: This will be something to see, maybe the getting in and out might be even better:lol: That's why I don't race go-karts hahaha Harold if you do, you'll have a blast no doubt!

attituderacing
06-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Okay...heres the deal... Champ karts only will be going out on the track for the expo. Open gokarts can bring them and put them on display. You must contact me if you want to participate. Thank-you

LetItShine
06-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Thank you for the clerification. now how may we contact you?:confused:

attituderacing
06-08-2010, 08:31 AM
I'll put you on the list.

kart34
06-11-2010, 01:35 PM
hey linda lost ur phone number but could i be added to the list thanks Eric