PDA

View Full Version : is there a points list ???

critter
05-18-2010, 04:27 PM
just wonderin if there was a points list and team standings update anywhere ? the pocono site doesnt have it listed this yr , just wondering

CJfilms
05-20-2010, 08:02 PM
There is....

I sent the results in from the past two races......their email was down for a while, but the issue was corrected. I'm not sure why they are not uploaded yet, but I will look into it.

critter
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
thanks joe

critter
05-21-2010, 10:29 PM
um there still not up yet joe , and what about team standings ? is that updated ?? just askin

Erin C
05-24-2010, 08:16 AM
Joe just got an email that the points will not be on Pocono Thunder...JA has way too much of a work load which is very understandable.

I have some tests I have to get done after work today that Joe is taking me to (yay CAT scans!) and he has to completely install an new light at his friend's house so hopefully tomorrow or Wed we can get them uploaded...they have been done for a while, we just didn't find out until yesterday...

Sorry for the delay

CJfilms
05-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Ok...

Points...
JA has informed me that due to his demanding schedule, he will no longer be running our points for us. He does not want to hinder us because of his busy work schedule. That is fully understandable and a reasonable request, however I have to start from scratch now....

I will work on creating a Points/Standings Page ASAP! This may take me a few days however to input all the info...it will not be like on Pocono Thunder, but it will be complete!

Team Standings!!!!
This is where I'm a little mad at myself....YES THEY ARE DONE!!! I did not upload the page yet....I thought I did however, obviously I did not...thanks for pointing that out. It will be online tonight!

NeetsSpectator
05-24-2010, 09:44 AM
The Orbits program keeps track of points.
I know the program is expensive, but it would put you in control instead of relying on others.

CJfilms
05-24-2010, 11:38 AM
True....but we do not have the $1,000+ to spend on it....

Excel to the rescue!