PDA

View Full Version : Any Race Tracks Running on June 6 ?

MOD11RACER
05-19-2010, 01:29 PM
I will be going to ACE Speedway on Friday June 4, Martinsville on Saturday afternoon, Bowman Gray on Saturday night, Martinsville Sunday afternoon and with the Modifieds running first @ Martinsville on Sunday I'am looking for a race on Sunday Night. I will be leaving Martinsville right after the Mod race. Anyone have any info on what is running Sunday night in the area or back in the direction of the R/D airport ? Thanks for any info.

burtmyers1
05-20-2010, 01:25 AM
I don't think any track around here runs Sunday unless it's big race.

Jaws
05-20-2010, 08:00 AM
http://speedwaysonline.com/nsd/tracks/oval-tracks

Here are all the tracks state by state, maybe you can find one thats running Sunday night.

fastbackss
05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
I checked my new speedway directory that just came...and from a cursory glance there appear to be none in NC or VA running on Sunday from what I can tell. I certainly hope that someone proves me wrong!

NC Mudcat
05-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Not very likely to find a Sunday night track around here. I would suggest sticking around for the second half at Martinsville; yes there will be fenders, but it will be exciting.

I can help you with some better ideas for Saturday night as well if you are interested.

Jaws
06-01-2010, 10:16 PM
We will be at BG and Martinsville, send me a PM with your phone number so we can hook up.