PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Andersons Miracle !!!

watchinurace
05-20-2010, 10:00 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words written, spoken and sent to me after this past Saturday night. I imagine many will understand how heartfelt they are coming off the harsh ones from last week.
I, like you am very thankful to have been able to utilize
knowledge and skills acquired from 30+ years of practicing my profession in successfully resuscitating Wayne Anderson.
Wayne Anderson is a very lucky man this day, and lives to speak of the day he set fast time, sat on the pole, lead many laps and experienced death. His life now is forever altered. I know fellow racer Bill Portney and anyone who has been resuscitated knows exactly what I am speaking about.
I thank God we were all blessed to witness yet another miracle at Riverhead Raceway. Everyone who witnessed and intervened played a pivotal role in timely diagnosing and treating a life threatening cardiac arrhythmia which if not corrected immediately ultimately leads to certain death.
Wayne’s crew, the ambulance EMT’s, the police and all who stood praying and waiting were instrumental in the miraculous outcome we all experienced and enjoyed.
Wayne beat the odds Saturday night and we all helped him do it.:applause::applause::applause:
GOD does have the ability to truly demonstrate to us in a BIG way what is really important.
Even after 30 years of being an RN, I still come away humbled each time life wins over death….
See ya at the races!!!!

str8up
05-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Thank god you were there and able to save him.

smiley27414
05-20-2010, 11:57 PM
great job ann we are lucky we have u at the track

limodmaniac
05-21-2010, 07:38 AM
Not the first time Ann has come to the rescue! And she still made it up to Shangri La the next day!!

racerwife
05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Ann has been there countless times to help the injured and sick. Her intervention has definately changed destiny for quite a few. She has put her heart and sole into her professional attitude and dedication to helping those in need. A true "nurse"... she is never "off-duty" or busy. When the need has been there, so has she without hesitation...
A debt of gratitude is owed her from many out there who have benefitted from her professional knowledge.

Thank-you again Ann for giving a dam and helping any and all who need it!!

Karen Specht

watchinurace
05-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Ann has been there countless times to help the injured and sick. Her intervention has definately changed destiny for quite a few. She has put her heart and sole into her professional attitude and dedication to helping those in need. A true "nurse"... she is never "off-duty" or busy. When the need has been there, so has she without hesitation...
A debt of gratitude is owed her from many out there who have benefitted from her professional knowledge.

Thank-you again Ann for giving a dam and helping any and all who need it!!

Karen Specht

Karen I am humbled by your kind words, but I cannot take credit for changing destiny... to God goes that glory. I was only one of the many who intervened to help Wayne. God placed us all there for a reason and no one will ever convince me differently. Whether you ran for help, called for the ambulance, helped cut off the firesuit, started the IV, applied the O2, handed me the AED or stood in silence watching and praying....we all were witness to and a part of this miracle. Somewhere in the event is the message that God delivered to each of us if we listened.
Maybe, just maybe for a few weeks we will be kinder to each other knowing how life can and does change in an instant.
Oh and Wayne God surely isnt done with you yet.... LOL

RovinPromotions
05-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Beautiful words Ann

racerwife
05-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Ann... I couldn't agree more that GOD indeed has a hand in everyones destiny. He also has had a hand in making you and others available to help those in need.
I was not there... but can only thank GOD that Wayne was given aid quickly as was needed.

Sometimes, many times there is a larger picture out there than any of us know about. To be given a second chance to see more of that picture evolving is indeed a miracle!

Wayne is a miracle... given a second chance...

And you are so right... sometimes it takes a reminder that life is indeed so sweet and very precious... to make us be kinder to others... more forgiving... more tolerant... more human!

44YEARWALLMOD
05-22-2010, 09:40 AM
I firmly belive after watching the nurses take care of my father and mother in thier time of need. That thier is a speacal place in the lords heart for nurses. God bless them all. Thank you for being thier for all of us!!!!!!!!!!