PDA

View Full Version : THANKS! Treat us like a devision? We are all waiting?

screamin12ve
05-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Bring in some more dirtbags from the south to get lapped. i WOULD LIKE TO QUALIFY.... Again!!!! im confused...... You want me to come a special day for 2 laps of BSand a full day race points to qualify on a day we dont race.... Now on a day you call and promoted as racing "YOU" dont even allow us to qualify you just want me to show up,pay here, and race? I would like to get treated like a division? I can tell u what the D in FWD stands for this weekend? Coming from one pissed off driver!!! Maybe if we had a driver meating they might teach the flags since it is a beginers devision! Since all EVERYONE worried about is a car thst was beatable. RF! wHAT ABOUT MY QUALIFYING points? Why isnt it the same every week? How can one ever advance... It feels like a constant road block of ****! You would like to attract equal competietion from other tracks? Lots of $.. Funny BUMPER, DUMPING or get the hell out of my way in last 15 laps rules dont apply on the track or 5 mph in the pts for a ocho car! This is clearley not how! I wish there was a track close that I could call ....A MORE RELIABLE TRACK!!!!. From top to bottom we should all be treated the same if we are paying the same! I go out of my way to promote a track that could care less.

White Lightnin
05-24-2010, 05:45 AM
I think I'm having flashbacks :help:

ralph79
05-25-2010, 07:51 AM
i agree we all pay the same price to race so therefore we should get treated as equals. I believe everyone in the fwds put just as much time and effort in their cars as any other division so we should get the same opportunity as them to,and maybe a little more of a payout to. This past weekend is the main reason why our car was'nt there.... paying more to race less....what a scam

White Lightnin
05-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I know from experience where this is heading. One day your FWD class will "disappear" just like the Pro Stocks did. It will be like you never existed. :D

screamin12ve
05-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Are you talking about when the Wall street Stocks raced our track? If Not, take a Drive down the street? Do u see prostocks?That was a division of old street stocks or down graded latemodels. Thats why the sportmods dont race the same weekend as the A Mods. when u had 3 classes that looked the same and each had 5 cars. Thats why there gone. And for the money thing. Keep the payout i want the trophies to come back...or those little wooden placks

White Lightnin
05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Thanks for letting me know what a Pro Stock was - I never knew before.

racerZ
05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Well,well where to begin?

A.-In response to you not being able to get camber in rear end,who did the homework and built this car?

B.-As to payout, this is an entry level division and NO one will payout the same as a pro division.

Not trying to be a smartazz, just some points to ponder.

Good luck, keep the shiney side up, and don't wreck family(LOL).

:wave:

screamin12ve
05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the advice! Wish i knew who you were to give a couple more choice comments not appropriate for the internet. Its simple, gonna leave the one car home. You can only get 1 into victory lane weekly. And the car, Its not mine anyway! I never thought i would race again,I got the oppertunity and i know i still got it... Just lately a lil $hitty luck. Shouldve gone on the outside like i did the other 5 cars cleanly. The payout will still be the same and I think the results will be an improvement. I forgot whats Mountains MOTO: If you cant win wreck the person going for the lead. Not the first time. Im goin to go back to running NEETS enduros and Riverhead. Mahoning has similar cars, then Mid season start to focus on the ROC where professionals race or maybe head south. They actually have and can get car counts weekly where I just wana go back when racing was fun. It sucks that 3 good cars got wrecked. It has been soo many years of getting told I have to stay stock and everyone is allowed to do what they want slowly gets to a driver. So its easy, Park it! I can focus my time much better on 1 than 2.

screamin12ve
05-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Riverhead doesnt like roll cages, butIf you show up with a car and go out on the track riverhead will give u about the same as a Sundance FWD feature win... I know they did when i brought my busses out there for demos. Moy sure though. I have to look at my schedule if I can fit it in im there. I will add it to the list of things that most people wonder about doing and that I have succesfully completed. They pay for entertainment cause fans show up on a saturday night.