PDA

View Full Version : What do the track officials call rear camber?

screamin12ve
05-25-2010, 03:29 AM
Some in the division have a independent rear or better a rear independent suspension with a adjustment? Whats my competetive advantage? I have a streight pipe looking rear end with no independent suspension and even better, how about ZERO adjustment. But they let me keep the springs the same side to side. (Drivers to Passenger)*for tech, WHAT A BARGIN!!! How is it, or how can i look like them? Or to be legal for me to be looking similar or be legal with rear camber like everyone else? What can I do to look just like them? From just a couple of meters away that looks like it could help anyone in the division... Stir that into the pot of rule admendments. I do not have a rear lower control arm to modify! Whats allowed for TECH?:wave:

racer11
05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
u can adjust your camber the same way dirt mods do there fronts. take the beam off and put it in a vise and give it a little bend to get your camber.

screamin12ve
05-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I do not need advice on how to work on my car. i want it stated that Yes you can cut the beam this way, or no not that way. I want it in writing not told to me vocally so i dont see real tears and whinning when cars are in tech!!!

White Lightnin
05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
I do not need advice on how to work on my car. i want it stated that Yes you can cut the beam this way, or no not that way

The above quote sure looks like you want someone to tell you how to build your car. :D