PDA

View Full Version : TSI Harley-Davidson 125 entries

NWMT PR
05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
With Jimmy Blewett added today, the entry list for Friday night's TSI Harley-Davidson 125 is now at 34 cars. The starting field is 31 cars, per the entry blank. Richard Savary originally filed an entry, but has withdrawn.

Click HERE (http://hometracks.nascar.com/node/4675) for the list, which is found in the News & Notes release.

Goldy
05-26-2010, 11:26 AM
... I'd say too bad Coby's not back in the 0 car.. it's been a while since that car has qualified and ran that well..

To quote our friend Joe.. Doug's a "wheelman"...

Magicshoes12
05-26-2010, 11:57 AM
... I'd say too bad Coby's not back in the 0 car.. it's been a while since that car has qualified and ran that well..

To quote our friend Joe.. Doug's a "wheelman"...

good chane he'll be in it, the first two races of the season they had arre on the entry list but both times coby was in the car...so we'll just have to wait and see!!

my only question is how come only 31 cars starting with 34 guys showing up so far and the sizzler started 33 cars??? is it because of the purse or whats the deciding factor in with the starting grid??

RGeeProductions
05-26-2010, 05:56 PM
good chane he'll be in it, the first two races of the season they had arre on the entry list but both times coby was in the car...so we'll just have to wait and see!!

my only question is how come only 31 cars starting with 34 guys showing up so far and the sizzler started 33 cars??? is it because of the purse or whats the deciding factor in with the starting grid??

1. Tim Arre is the 2010 driver for the #0 car. If I remember right, Tim was sick or something so he sat out till better. This was known at the beginning of the season.

2. Sizzler was to start the same 31 but later changed so no one went home. Where would you draw the number to cut off? My opinion, if it states 31, start 31. Otherwise it could get out of hand. Now 34 registered, which does not mean 34 will be there, but say they let 34 start this time and the next tour race there is 35. Do you then let 35 start? Tough call no matter what.

Magicshoes12
05-26-2010, 08:24 PM
1. Tim Arre is the 2010 driver for the #0 car. If I remember right, Tim was sick or something so he sat out till better. This was known at the beginning of the season.

2. Sizzler was to start the same 31 but later changed so no one went home. Where would you draw the number to cut off? My opinion, if it states 31, start 31. Otherwise it could get out of hand. Now 34 registered, which does not mean 34 will be there, but say they let 34 start this time and the next tour race there is 35. Do you then let 35 start? Tough call no matter what.

okay I didn't know that about Tim, I apologize for that. But as far as your #2. You are incorrect. The Sizzler was to start 33 cars and that is what they did....there were 36 cars that tried to qualify for the event and 3 cars went home....those three cars being Danny Knoll Jr., Jake Marosz, Gary McDonald.....http://hometracks.nascar.com/Qualifying_NWMT_Stafford_42410....

so how do they really determine it??? i'm thinking purse

RGeeProductions
05-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Well let's see what they actually take Friday night.... it may change...

GM2
05-27-2010, 10:39 PM
If there are 1 or 2 cars that don't qualify, for them to start the race the track would need to put up the extra purse money for the starting spots. Not all of the tracks are willing to do this. Also the track and Nascar have to both agree to do it.

kinserfan11
05-28-2010, 11:08 PM
# Bobby Santos Wins tonite Whele Modified Tour 125 at Stafford Ct over # 14 Jimmy Blewett with Last Lap Pass :D

RGeeProductions
05-28-2010, 11:14 PM
# Bobby Santos Wins tonite Whele Modified Tour 125 at Stafford Ct over # 14 Jimmy Blewett with Last Lap Pass :D

A short recap...for those who missed it..... (http://www.thechromehorn.com/news/2010/features/liveupdate/052810_WMT.htm)