PDA

View Full Version : One warning...

CJfilms
06-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Here it is, the one warning I am going to give about two-way radios...I've mentioned it before and it will be restated at the driver's meeting.

IF you are caught with a TWO-WAY radio, you will be DQ'd...there will be no leniency on this topic.

I am "warning" everyone because I do not want to have to DQ anyone!

I've spent a lot of money on radios in the past year to be able to broadcast our race calls....drivers have spent money purchasing scanners. For the most part, when our system is up and running, it works good.

I have an extra radio I will be using to "SCAN" other open frequencies...if we start hearing race calls being made, we will find out who it is and they will be DQ'd. If we cannot determine who is making the calls at this race, the next race we will be monitoring the stands...and IF we still cannot determine who is using a two-way radio....then everyone will lose out. We will go back to having NO radios.

This is the only warning...no one will get a chance to redeem themselves next time...

FYI: I have both UHF and VHF radios that will be scanning......don't try to be sneaky, just be smart about it.

mcstockcar
06-01-2010, 06:36 PM
I got my 8 track radio...betcha dont have one of those!:lol:

CJfilms
06-02-2010, 08:02 AM
I have a one track mind.....this is a one track series....can you lend me the other 6 tracks for Sunday? :applause: