PDA

View Full Version : Hired Gun?

ljnbooze
06-05-2010, 10:31 PM
In tonights charger race we had an old competitor show up to run a double point time trial race. From my vantage point on turn 3 (on the fence looking down the back straight) The # 36 was weaving very low and on purpose tried to cut Chris's #81 tire....That didn't work so after the start he spun him out in turn 3. True i am a team member but i have seen this done to other drivers.Tonights modified race for instance # 49 drove the #99 into the wall. Either Chris Young is totally unable to drive or it was on purpose........ So how when somebody tries to do harm to another car and they haven't raced here since 2008. Just send him to the back not off the track. he has noting to do with the championship points race and 2,3 ,4 times tries to take out the points leader ........doesn't take a genius Eric Lutz should have been thrown off the track .....Like to hear others in what they saw?:disgusted

nickydog62
06-05-2010, 11:27 PM
So who paid the 36 as a hit man? & also how much did they pay him? Maybe you were to busy flipping burgers because obviously you werent watching the race.

RGeeProductions
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
I would like to wait and see a video, as I saw Danny duck low and make it 3 wide going into turn 3 before the chit hit the fan....
I didn't see anything beforehand as I was shooting pictures....but was looking at turn 3 when the incident happened...

RACENUT
06-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Maybe ljn booze had to much booze, while he was flipping those burgers, if he saw the 36 aiming for the 81's tires.

Ace
06-06-2010, 12:25 AM
I guess you people didnt see Lutz UNDER caution banging wheels for 2 laps,running the 81 to the white line. Then he left turns the 81 and finishes him on the backstretch. If anyone has any doubts watch the video. The 36 shouldn't have been allowed back on the track.

Way to go CUZ, coming back to FINISH 4TH!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all our fans in turn 2, thanks for all of your support it's greatly appreciate.:wave:

Lugnuts
06-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Before I comment, as I really did not see exactly what happened, I would like to see the video. As a crew member of a former team I would rather not mention, we had problems with Lutz also. Post the video and then I'll comment. As for Chris, nice job racing back to a respectable finish.

hollywoodmic
06-06-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm a Chris Turbush fan but they were rubbing all over eachother before that re-start. BOTH DRIVERS. I saw what RGee thinks he saw the 36 & the 81 get into eachother and open the door for the 8 he went to rightfully take the spot vacated by these two guys who couldn't race eachother and everyone got wrecked. I can't wait to see the video, so we can get some answers. I think if anyone did what the 81 did after the incident by blocking the 36 from driving around the track, they may have gotten in trouble but the 81 did not. That's probably because he's generally a good egg.

All I'm going to say is the 81 is by far head and shoulders above this Charger class, he works hard and he deserves it. They only had 8 laps down and 22 to go, you're 12th or 15th at the time.......don't loose your composure just drive through the field like you do every other week. I thought Eric Lutz had a great car and I would have liked to have seen them run eachother clean to see who came out on top. I hope Lutz comes back for the next time trial show because it was nice to see someone being able to run with the 81. Competition is a good thing for Chris Turbush, just be careful it's only going to make him work harder to be faster.

TTOR
06-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Under Caution the 36 appeared to repeatedly come down on and rub the #81. I was in turn 1 and every time they came around they were bumping off each other. On the restart it appeared (keyword being appeared as I have not seen a replay) that the #36 tried to spin the the #81 in turns 1 and 2 and finally succeded in turn 3. The 36 clipped the 81 in the right rear and jacked up the entire rear corner of the 81. It looked like a blatant and reckless attempt to wreck the 81.

The people I was sitting with mentioned that the 36 was bumping the 81 on the hot laps as well.

guess well have to wait for a video.

cerckl'm racing
06-06-2010, 12:59 AM
Looking forward to the video myself.

I CAN say that the antics of this "racing family" in the pits after the feature was nothing short of appalling. Absolutely no class whatsoever.:disgusted

rrealto
06-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Got to agree about the off track low class act. How many guys and girls does it take to threaten one guy?? They should park them all the way in the back so no one has to see that garbage everytime something does not go their way.

fisherman
06-06-2010, 08:23 AM
wow things between them and lutz never change so whats the problem. you hit me i hit you lol

turbett
06-06-2010, 08:45 AM
:mad::mad: For a guy who comes for 1 race i see he hasn't changed a bit and its funny in go karts i see the same crap from them maybe thats why they dont come any more. There pathatic at best you don't come for 1 race and take someone out thats in the points lead your not a contender you wanna race for a stupid win then race clean it would of been a good battle to the finish but no you gotta race dirty and take him out. People don't like to see us win or do good well sorry but were already WINNERS and you just can't stand the thought of it cause nobody can do what we have done but no one is more deserving then Chris i can say i see him work on that car every single day you don't get to be #1 sitting at home he works on 4 cars and anyone who knows him knows he's a good guy he will help you with your car in a heart beat idk if you saw but in time trials who was helping 73 at his car when it wouldn't start? Idk i saw 3 people an 2 of them was a TURBUSH i don't see anyone else running to help anyone specially there competition. Just remember one thing now he's gonna work even harder and you will see him in victory lane again mark my words. Oh and if you think you wanted to see eric lutz out there again with his dirty antics to try to win 1 race i don't know if that will happen i think he was told not to come back aww to bad i would of liked to see if he would take out others or just us well wait what did he get after he got thrown to the back for rough riding??? Right we came back to get a 4th and where was he?? They really had it in for the turbush's tonight first bub then my dad's leading and what yea gets put in the pits and all maggio could do with a big grin on his face is he didn't do it purposly yea ok sorry that you don't like to see us up front but honestly that's where we are and will continue to thrive to stay. Ask eric lutz how many championships he has won?? LMAO yea a big fat 0 comes to mind.. Oh and for the classy comment let me ask you something you come to race every single night work on your car every day of the week and some peon comes for one effin race and your the points leader and takes you out what are you gonna do or say?? There is gonna be alot of people pissed you don't work that hard for some a hole to come and take you out cause they wanna come win one race to prove what?? Dude he still has nothing and he left with NOTHING!! There were no fissed thrown alot of talk just like everyone else does when there mad i seen it 5 more times last night with differant races and differant people so you to throw the CLASSY crap out please look in the mirror before you leave your house before you make a stupid comment like that cause i got more class in my big toe then you have in your whole body!!

To our family and friends in turn 2 jealousy and envy only get you so far in life im sorry where are your drivers tonight???? That's right they can't hang with the BIG DOGS so they ran off the poarch a long time ago!! LMAO Karma is a biger ***** then we could ever be so when you sitting there wondering why something has happened to you thats not good remember this night then think of us now laughing at you :lol: Hope you enjoyed the show cause were gonna come back and show you again why were on top!!! Remember this even if we don't win a championship remember who has won the last championship and the one before that and i can keep going but we will be here for a while :applause:

RPMcGrellis414
06-06-2010, 12:05 PM
so you to throw the CLASSY crap out please look in the mirror before you leave your house before you make a stupid comment like that cause i got more class in my big toe then you have in your whole body!!

Which class act were you? the one that nearly hit eric lutz wife while she was just walking through the pits and called her and her son every damn name in the book? Or Maybe you were the one that actually went after eric when it was 10 on 2, pushing, spitting, yelling? Or maybe just maybe when people stepped in to try to cool it down you were the one that pushed us and called us pu33y's?

bulldozer
06-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Its a shame when a guy thats comes there one week and has a real fast car and a chance to race for a win wrecks you in a double point show. He didnt take one Turbush out he also cost my dad a shot at the championship as his muffler comes off cause of contact with me while i was spining. Took him out of a win also. As far as the contact under yellow i really thought we hit by accident the first time when we were cleaning our tires but then when he keep putting me lower and lower and then he hit me again then i knew it was on purpose i guess. Going into one you will see on the video we made contact going into 1 i felt like he really came down on me but it could of been just racing hard. Then coming out of 2 he hooks my rr quarter and just staid into the gas and just turned down spinning me into three. I guess its just years of frustration of being a second hand driver with equipment that should win the championship every year. You know what i came back and got 4th so its all good ill move on from here. As far as the pit stuff it was just emotions running high .No punches no spitting. Its not the right way to act no but i hope you guys werent apart of the time when mike coll got spun out by tommy rogers and were punching him through the window net i guess thats more appropriate behavior. Its a shame it would of been a great race between me,him and my dad all in the top three. Next time tell your wife dont come over blaming the 00. I just would love to know what he was thinking and i hope you werent on his radio chris. CHris Turbush 81

The Bullfather
06-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Not sure when The Jam's video is going to be up, I taped the whole incident on the track and will have it up Monday, if I get it up sooner after editing, I will post it! Sad that it came to the way it ended for either parties! I was looking forward to some hard nosed driving till the checkers flew!

Turbo
06-06-2010, 04:52 PM
half of your guys explanations on here seems like you guys were drinking, 81 blocking the 36? Where, years ago when he used to race? i cant remember? Under caution do you, or do you not see cars drive back and forth to clean the tires off and keep heat in them? Well if thats what you guys mean by the 81 and 36 BOTH hitting each other under caution, you need to think twice. i repeatedly seen the 81 try and clean his tires off with the 36 crowding him into the line? NO CLASS and NO RESPECT. Then whatever banging was what it was on the restart (good hard racing) when they come out of turn 2 the 36 stays in the gas lifting the 81 down the back stretch only backing out when the 81 finally gets turned. Could he not back out of the gas? guess not... is the 36 running for points? why is he even getting involved and running that way when he isnt even in the points? Ahh im glad all you guys love us turbushs :applause: So tell me about class and parkin us in the back, you want the fig-8's up there , they look like a circus act when the race is over with all the antics going on. If yelling is such no class, why dont you judge the people who actually throw fists..

Turbo
06-06-2010, 05:04 PM
nicky dog, you should not even be credible for even commenting anymore. guys got 21 wins and 2 championships, you think he should be in blundercup? 81 showed his displeasure with the 36 after the wreck by driving right in front of him after the wreck... he didnt touch the 36 so how should he be thrown out? 1/4 mile racetrack.. gotta be kinda hard to not touch fenders out there... You talk like its so easy, get a car out there and show us how its done! :wave:

Ka$h25
06-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Well, the funny thing is Im not on either of the teams so I pick have no side but from what i saw SITTING IN TURN 3 LOOKING AT WHAT WAS HAPPENING i saw the 81 blocking the 36 WHERE EVER he went on the track AFTER he rubbed him numerous times coming for the green flag. long story short the 36 was being brake checked, so he got on the brakes had his ass end lifted up which forced him in to the 81. i dont know the 81 but he sure is one immature guy doing a donut on the track and threatening the other YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED BACK that is why riverhead has a bad rep., BECAUSE OF DRIVERS LIKE YOU. i hope ur happy with the show you put on because the 36 obviously had a fast car cuz he ran you down within 3 laps. and the only reason u got farther in the end was cuz you drove like an asshole and he drove with respect. at the end of the race the 81 must have hit.... 10 cars? and the 36 none, from what i read he came to race and you screwd his night. so good job, because of your dumb brake check **** your cars messed up, his car is messed up, and you lost points.. so good job, you should join the freaking blonder buster class instead of the chargers.

cant wait to see the video so y'all can see how ****ty of a driver your boy chris is.

dude really? this is the longest incoherent rambling i've seen in a while. its impossible for me to believe you have no bias against the turbushes. he blocked, he rubbed, he brake checked, and he did a donut on the track. not that i believe he truly did each of those, but if that is grounds for being thrown out we'd have no cars left.

the fact is riverhead isn't for everyone. you need more than just a fast car to have success. 81 has done it year in, year out, for a long time. against many different competitors, with many different officials, and always the same result; SUCCESS.

haters gon' hate. :cheers:

Turbo
06-06-2010, 05:30 PM
we have the perfect video from the backstretch grandstands... it will show EVERYTHING i will post it later on tonight. ;)

The Bullfather
06-06-2010, 05:47 PM
My intro video has been posted on the main page, the rest of the highlights will be up later. It's show the incident, the full highlights will show what took place before under the green flag.
http://pitstoppitbull.com

Turbo
06-06-2010, 07:38 PM
good job on the video pitbull, you can see that 36 chop the 81 HARD going into turn one. :disgusted

bulldozer
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Coming out of turn 2 i had it floored but my wheels were in the air there was no brakes being put on there.I thought i broke an axle from the contact going into 1. You clearly see he turns down on me going into one and then hooks my RR and then nevers lifts till i spun great video pete we have a great video 2 thats shows my wheels off the ground.We will put this on just to show how much of a CLASS act Eric is lol. Oh well its over i guess thats racing and well move foward like we always do when something like this happens. 81

Turbo
06-06-2010, 08:27 PM
here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KDnhjCZuE

hollywoodmic
06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Ok after seeing the video I must take the 8 out of the equation, from my original statement he had nothing to do with it at all, he didn't touch a car. I think getting into Turn 1 the 81 definatley rubbed the 36, but nothing to dangerous, not enough to take the 36 out. The retaliation was definatley a little much the 36 never got off the 81 and certainley hooked him and spun him out.

As for my Turbush friends I do have to smile because I remember that 81 truck not running for points last year working his ass off to win a race. The 36 had every right to be at Riverhead and run in that race just like Chris did in the Legend last year and the Truck last year. I do not agree with what the Eric did to Chris, I think the retaliation was a little much. Racers will be racers and if you have a fast car the last thing you're thinking about is "How many points can I get??" You just want to win. Eric wanted to win last night and had a good enough car to contend for it. He just went over the line.

RGeeProductions
06-06-2010, 08:46 PM
I am with you on that....

daracer10
06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Video shows it all. I think the 81 made it down the backstretch with the power of the 36's motor because the 81's tires were not even on the ground. That is not racing, that is a classless act that could have serious injured someone. Eric Lutz's actions are a disgrace to nascar racing. Drivers like this make a bad name for this sport. No one shows dedication to this sport then the turbush family. Always helping others in need regardless if they are competitors or in other divisions. That is what this sport is about. To Eric Lutz... leave your car at home, because you will only hurt Riverhead Raceway, not help it.

W. J.
06-06-2010, 08:58 PM
After seeing 2 videos ( I have one not posted yet.), I have to agree with Steve H. Eric was a little over the top, but did have a good car. The Turbush's come each and every week, well prepared to run, and it looked like many others, including Lutz, were ready to do the same.
One question I'd have to ask, having seen it from 2 different angles: Was Chris making room for Dan to move to 2nd when he came into the high groove coming off turn 2 before the spin? Might be why Lutz stayed so hard in the gas, to protect his track position? Hard to hit the brakes when you're running for a top spot.
I'll have the other video up later on my site so all can look at that angle of it.

Video posted as of 9:22PM

daracer10
06-06-2010, 09:16 PM
watch the video again please.... did u see the 36 hit the right rear corner of the 81 going into turn 1???? reason why the 81 pushed up... First attempt failed right there, 2nd attempt was successful on the backstretch.... Maybe he should take some police driving classes because he failed the first time executing a successful pit manuever. Eric should of asked the police before the race how to spin out a car during a police chase because maybe he would have got us on his first attempt.

Ace
06-06-2010, 09:29 PM
nickydog62 and racenut what do you now think of the race after watching the video??? Guess it was you 2 flipping the burgers during the race!LOL

hollywoodmic I do think you'll see the 36 back this year as he assured me last night "you aint winning the championship this year."

It would've been a great race for the win but the 36 choose not to race.

Turbo
06-06-2010, 09:57 PM
definately have to agree he does have the right to be there to run.. but not to race like that! Race to win , not to ruin everyone elses night.. especially!! when its double points on the line. The 81 truck last year didnt miss one race?, reason he wasnt in the points was due to motor issues and chassis problems in the beginning of the year, so he does have a little more right as he raced along side those guys all year long not missing one race, not just select few shows, collecting 3 wins all year.
And you can see the tape where the 36 held the 81 to a lower line than usual on the start (not saying that was that bad), and then back out early going into 1 and slammed down on him causing him to push up the track..as a racer you know whats going to happen when someone turns down into the rear of your car going into the corner, your going to push up the track correct? thats where the push up the track came from.

bulldozer
Watch the video in slow mo guys the 36 chops down on my door moving my car up since i was ahead of him.When you make a left turn into someone who is ahead of you its going to move him up the track look where my car is entering turn and look wheres his is.There was no contact other wise i didnt send it in hard and move him up it was because of the early contact.Watch on pitbull better view on that. And the other video shows my tires off the ground him not backing off. Great video by la films too.It shows as im trying to run my line going down ther straight Eric turns down at the flag man.Look where the oo is down the straight and look where the 36 is. Almost looks like i turn up into him because he cuts down so early lol.The flag man is not the turn.Great video W J thanks for that.Its also funny how he tells the pit reporter that the 00 put him into me making him get underneth me. I see on the video the only reason 00 hits the 36 is after he already had me spining down the straight. There was no contact before that lol.nickydog62 and racenut what do you now think of the race after watching the video??? Guess it was you 2 flipping the burgers during the race!LOL.No comment now huh.Anytime you guys want to man up and say you were wrong we will accept LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ka$h25
After seeing 2 videos ( I have one not posted yet.), I have to agree with Steve H. Eric was a little over the top, but did have a good car. The Turbush's come each and every week, well prepared to run, and it looked like many others, including Lutz, were ready to do the same.
One question I'd have to ask, having seen it from 2 different angles: Was Chris making room for Dan to move to 2nd when he came into the high groove coming off turn 2 before the spin? Might be why Lutz stayed so hard in the gas, to protect his track position? Hard to hit the brakes when you're running for a top spot.
I'll have the other video up later on my site so all can look at that angle of it.

Video posted as of 9:22PM

I had a similar thought WJ. It would make sense that the 81 would move up the track and let the 8 inside of the 36 and have a somewhat-team car behind him. (although no ones gonna be tougher on chris' rear bumper than dynamite) Anyway, I just dont think the 81 has that kind of mentality. I mean, I say this half in jest, but has he EVER been passed for a lead? lol I just dont think he spends much time worrying about who's behind him.

As for the video, beforehand it looked to me like 81 pushed the 36 up a little going into 1 and I thought maybe they hooked which lead to the incident.. After watching, it looks like the 36 actually came down pretty hard on the front stretch, if you look below, the 36 is in the same line as the 8, and the 81 is wayyy down and his front wheel is turned left.

http://tinypic.com/r/117wgw6/6

then you see here it was that contact that left a hole for the 8 to sneak in.

http://tinypic.com/r/bh118n/6

from there the 36 just hammered down, lifted the 81 and didn't let up until the end of the backstretch. i can agree to disagree with anyone who wants to say it was a racing accident, but if anyone if going to try to blame the 81 they're a fool.

W. J.
06-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Watched my video again, and with 00 right on his bumper as they went into turn 3, don't think it would have been prudent of Lutz to back off, or he would have gone around. Definitely not Chris' fault either at that point, from his video it is obvious his rear wheels are off the track and in the air. Maybe just a racing incident after all....I only know from watching the two videos.

daracer10
06-06-2010, 10:25 PM
perfect pictures kash... thats shows it all...

Turbo
06-06-2010, 10:46 PM
the 99=00 in this case... I highly doubt this was a racing incident.. you have to think logically and im glad you keep all options open for the defendant, as there is nothing wrong with that, but in a court of law i think this case is dismissed with that video i posted and those pictures of the video kash put up. case dismissed lol

W. J.
06-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Maybe so, but I think the 'court' would want to view both videos first. Have you?

Ace
06-06-2010, 11:02 PM
don't think it would have been prudent of Lutz to back off, or he would have gone around. Definitely not Chris' fault either at that point, from his video it is obvious his rear wheels are off the track and in the air.

Not prudent to back off?? Are you serious??

Then you say the 81's rear tires are indeed off the track, but that's still not enough reason to back off. :help:WOW

Ka$h25
06-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Not prudent to back off?? Are you serious??

Then you say the 81's rear tires are indeed off the track, but that's still not enough reason to back off. :help:WOW

Yeah, have to agree with that. Maybe if he checks up too hard in the turn he risks getting spun, but down the backstretch he had plenty of space to let off and separate.

Turbo
06-06-2010, 11:45 PM
WJ, i have watched both videos.. did you not see that pete put a link for his site? That was the second video that convinced me. So what are you talking about? Did you see the photos that Kash put up? not good enough for ya huh. I hear ya bud.. your one tough cookie to get approval from. Objection Overruled!

W. J.
06-07-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm not talking about Pete's video as a second video. There is one on my site (www.myracenews.com), or I could send you a copy. In that video, you can see Lutz did back off just before 3, just before Chris spun. I guess the only angle I haven't seen it from is Capt. Video's!
(Appeal re-instated)

turbett
06-07-2010, 06:45 AM
RPMcGrellis414 Just so you know yea i was in her face but she certanily wasn't walking she was standing as still as a statue in our pit so tell her keep walking if she doesn't want someone in her face!! I see everything else has been cleared up cause i see people are shutting up now till next week when the cirus act is back in town!!!!:D

Turbo
06-07-2010, 07:55 AM
So its ok to have him lifted off the ground and at a angle towards the wall the whole straightaway.. just because he lifted going into turn 3? Isnt that called "out of control" ?

nobandwagonhere
06-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm not talking about Pete's video as a second video. There is one on my site (www.myracenews.com), or I could send you a copy. In that video, you can see Lutz did back off just before 3, just before Chris spun. I guess the only angle I haven't seen it from is Capt. Video's!
(Appeal re-instated)

Well, if I had someone in the air all the way down the backstretch, I would lift at that point too because the car your pushing is way out of shape and has to somehow control it going into the corner. Hard to feel your car when its not under you. You dont know what that cars going to do when it lands. It was textbook. Hard to feel that one driving from the fence though. Just saying.

maestri fan 1
06-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey Chris, don't let all of this gabage get you pissed. Just go out there next week and do what you do best, and if he gets in your way move him harder than he moved you.

dynamite
06-07-2010, 01:37 PM
nickydog62 and racenut what do you now think of the race after watching the video??? Guess it was you 2 flipping the burgers during the race!LOL

hollywoodmic I do think you'll see the 36 back this year as he assured me last night "you aint winning the championship this year."

It would've been a great race for the win but the 36 choose not to race.

ace,he really said that? today is monday, since i'm retired, right now i'm making a call on a couple of late models, i really enjoyed running at mountain as i never finished out of the top 5.boy it could get pretty messy up there (lol) from one dad to another dad.

fisherman
06-07-2010, 08:46 PM
all this and you all wonder why there,s fewer and fewer cars and fans :mad:

RACENUT
06-07-2010, 09:33 PM
after watching the video on myracenews .com i see chris hit eric twice between turns 1 and 2 and . the second hit you can see chris make a right into eric and move him up, i dont blame eric for putting his bumper to chris going down the back stretch , i'm sure eric was pretty upset at the time. now we will hear all the excuses but seeing is believing.

LetItShine
06-07-2010, 10:20 PM
I usually dont comment on stuff like this. All i do have to say is that we all know what happend out there (2 people view it diff)and some saw it coming before it even happened. to the turbish family you know as well as everyone else knows you put your heart into what you do, and it shows. to be the best you have to beat the best, apparently there are alot of jelious people out there. i think that its tome to move on and continue to show eveyone that you will continue to be the best. noone can take away all of the acomplishments that you as a family have had and or will continue to have. this thread had over 2000 views. I think its time to move on my friend, you have proven to the racing comunity that even after being taken out you can still come back. you have more to prove to your family friends and even more your sponsers.

On a side note i was not there for what happened in the pits after the race but it can not be any worse then what has happened in the past or better yet what i did see and hear during the mod feature.

Jeff

ljnbooze
06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
I started this post and hopefully I will be the last to respond. Whoever you are you will see what you want to see in the videos. I especially like the original Nickydog comment as well as Racenut. Never answered my question, just putting a race fan down in their eyes I guess?:disgusted I guess i learned how to open up a can of worms. Lets try to put this week behind us all where it now belongs

Turbo
06-07-2010, 11:26 PM
your right racenut.. you da man! :applause:

Ka$h25
06-07-2010, 11:57 PM
after watching the video on myracenews .com i see chris hit eric twice between turns 1 and 2 and . The second hit you can see chris make a right into eric and move him up, i dont blame eric for putting his bumper to chris going down the back stretch , i'm sure eric was pretty upset at the time. Now we will hear all the excuses but seeing is believing.

wwwaaattttttt.

LongIslandJam
06-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Closed per the wishes of the original thread starter (LJNBooze).