PDA

View Full Version : mod feature

RovinPromotions
06-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Being a long time friend and former crew member of the 15, I must say it was such a joy to see that familiar # 15 in the winners circle. Made for some happy times tonight, way to go Donnie!!!:

hollywoodmic
06-06-2010, 12:53 AM
It was great to see Donny back at Riverhead and doing what he did tonight. It was great to see the smiles on the faces of Wayne, Joette, Kenny and the entire crew.

I can't wait to see the video of the incident between the 84 and the 09. I hope it was just a racing deal as John said. I know Brad and his Dad worked real hard to get the car there this week and he was running 4th from dead last. That car now needs a clip. Again I don't know if John got into him but if he did it's sad. The guy rarely races at Riverhead and he comes from the back of the bus and now needs a clip.

I respect John Fortin and all of his accomplishments. I have been a friend for a long time, I just hope when I see the video it's inconclusive or just a racing deal. I'm just wondering when an incident like this happens, what type of effort would it have taken to go down to Brad's pits and say "hey, I'm sorry I didn't intentionally get into you" or "I'm just sorry that happened". They couldn't even put the car in the trailer it had to go home on a flat bed. It doesn't take much effort to say "hey, I don't know what happened there, but if I got into you I'm sorry" That's why guys can't race side by side, that's why we have a follow the leader race almost every week...............because it's always the other guys fault no one takes responsibility for anything.

Again I'm not putting fault on John, I'm just hoping there is a video out there that tells the story.

rrealto
06-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Very well said Hollywood. Glad you said it.