PDA

View Full Version : Secret Police!

ljnbooze
06-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Just was wondering whos decision is it to fine and suspend a driver @ Riverhead? If its one person then there is a problem with that. If its a number of officials and they talk about it thats good. But if one person does this there must be a way to appeal said fine and suspension! Whos word do they believe if no official saw what took place? So i can go to them and say that i was threatened by a member of a team (bodily harm) and have the driver suspended and fined. Just doesn't seem correct in a democracy. Oh but this is "Riverhead" Not condoning any actions here, just wanting to know how this works for future reference!!!:help:

fisherman
06-09-2010, 04:44 PM
no fighting stay in your own pits

ljnbooze
06-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Well thats a great answer if there was a fight.......daaaaaaaaaaa

catfish
06-09-2010, 05:00 PM
As far I knew all final decisions were made by the Chief Steward. And his decision was final. Anything could be appealed and quite often was, to Nascar in Daytona and i will not even venture a guess when the last time was they over turned anything. As Nascar would state local rules took precedence over the car rules and Nascar's rule book is the rule book however vague it maybe in regards to sanctioned division rules and personal infractions(driver being responsible for his team members). In other words they will not do anything!

kleilamotorsports
06-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Yea you can appeal to Nascar in Daytona. Cost to appeal $200.00

unowho243
06-09-2010, 06:52 PM
wow you know how many fists are thrown in thoes pits on a saturday night and no one gets penalized yet Chris stayed in his pit stall and gets fined and suspended how is that fair? i remeber plenty of fights over the years.....

Wheel Racing
06-09-2010, 08:45 PM
:mad:Leave it to the "Car Count Killer" himself to strike again.

allhailunc
06-10-2010, 08:13 AM
:mad:Leave it to the "Car Count Killer" himself to strike again.

:lol::lol::lol: kinda like Bon Jovi without Jon