PDA

View Full Version : A Little on the Side.........................

richardpetey
06-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Hey Rick! Since your the head rules guy, answer this tire question for me................................................ ....:help:
Whats the rule on tire sidewall ply rating......................:confused:
Can we use a 5 0r 6 ply rated tire as long as its a DOT tire..............................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
06-11-2010, 08:56 PM
fork lift tires might work for ya petey , just kiddin buddy but that is a good question

rustyboltz6
06-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey Petey, it doesn't matter how many plies your tires have if guys continue to drive out of control, forgetting to turn left through the turns and use their bumpers to give you flats!! :mad:

CJfilms
06-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Shawn...Petey doesn't forget to turn left...he just prefers a longer straightaway! :p

Petey, if Rick hasn't already PM'd you try his email....rick@neetsracing.com

richardpetey
06-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey, I'm trying to go faster and still respect my fellow enduro drivers............................:rolleyes:
But, this flat thing is DRIVING me crazy...................................:eek:
Maybe, I should buy the grandview NEETS videos and see what I'm doing wrong...................................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NeetsSpectator
06-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey, I'm trying to go faster and still respect my fellow enduro drivers............................:rolleyes:
But, this flat thing is DRIVING me crazy...................................:eek:
Maybe, I should buy the grandview NEETS videos and see what I'm doing wrong...................................:confused:

Put some of those "Curb Finder" things on your car.
They'll let you know when you're too close to the other cars.
But then you'll need hearing aides to go with them. :lol:

richardpetey
06-16-2010, 01:37 AM
I think I'm gonna get some seeing-eye mud dogs......................:rolleyes:
Maybe, a roll cage for my wheel wells.............................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NeetsSpectator
06-16-2010, 12:23 PM
A solution to Uncle Petey's flat tire problem.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=tires-that-dont-need-air

richardpetey
06-17-2010, 07:42 AM
I knew I had a problem but I didn't wanna call in the U.S. Army....................:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybe, I probably should call the U.S. Navy for the excess water on the track................................:eek: