PDA

View Full Version : Who was that Charger driver????

RGeeProductions
06-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Congrats Rog on your 1st Charger win!!! You put on one hell of a show tonight!!!
Awesome run and so very well deserved by all of you....

Teds Race Tours
06-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Agreed. Loved the outside pass for the lead.....

ljnbooze
06-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Congrats Roger on a most exciting win in the 81 charger. Thats what happens when you try to put team Turbush down. started from last place and win the race staying clean all the way. all I can say in my over 15 years @ "the Head" this was the best race i was ever part of. Way to show HIM don't mess with "Turbush Racing" 8, 81x3, 88.!!!!:applause:

bulldozer
06-12-2010, 11:27 PM
What a job by my little brother.You looked like you been driving that car for years. I guess it doesnt matter what Turbush is in the car it still goes to victory lane. I might of lost my own ride.LOL. I never been so proud.

Ace
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Awesome awesome awesome cuz. So proud of you. You did an incredible job of passing the entire field without putting a dent on the 81. Way to rim ride the outside for the win. Not bad for a car that wasn't going to even race today, until we got the phone call at 2 to go back and load her up!

Thank you 42 for giving us room on the outside to race for the win.

daracer10
06-12-2010, 11:39 PM
awesome job, By far the most excited I have been for a win in my life.... Unbelievable race... Hell of a job Rog!!!!

RacinRob
06-13-2010, 12:10 AM
So proud fo you rog, amazzzzinnnnngggg. I really truly enjoy to watch you race. Made a bad night a lil better for me! :applause:

Fkraft99
06-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Unbelievable Job Rog. But give credit where its due. Great Job to Bub, Ray, Buddy, Matt, John, Darrell, Kevin...and everyone at Turbush Racing. I have never seem a more emotional V-Lane then tonight. Just glad to be a small part of it. Congrats to ALL you guys. Now 81, get back in there and make it 3 in a ROW!!!!

vsmidge68
06-13-2010, 05:04 AM
Congrats Roger!! Way to go!:wave:

BOWATCHER
06-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Awsome ride to the front last night.We are all very proud of you:D

modified_fan
06-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Wow!

What a performance by driver, crew and family.

Congratulations to young Turbush and all with one impressive and entertaining effort!

DriveitinDeep
06-13-2010, 10:06 AM
super, super drive Rog.
Let's see now, all the Turbush guys have won a race in that car. Chris & Roger at RR and Danny at Wall.

Fkraft99
06-13-2010, 10:26 AM
I think I even saw Ray over by Dennis last night ordering a new Kirkey. lol

Tommyj16
06-13-2010, 10:27 AM
:cheers::cheers:Awsome job Rog sorry I missed it but from what I have heard what a race:cheers::cheers:

Wheel Racing
06-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Congrats Roger and the whole family/crew. Way to show that one idiot will not break one of the most dedicated groups to ever pull through the back gate no matter how hard he tries.

unowho243
06-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Rog that was awesome You and your entire family are top class drivers it was amazing to see how eveyone was going crazy when you won! buddy in the spotters stand was screaming his lungs out im pretty sure they heard him all the way at applebees It was awesome!

speed racer
06-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Way to go Roger bowled great on friday night. Won the race on saturday night. Wow :cheers::applause:

Turbo
06-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks everybody, it was definately an awesome experience. We had no intentions of running the car until I was halfway to the track when my brother called me and told me i was going to run it so we had a few guys go back to load it up. This was not how i wanted to race the 81 subbing for my brother who got suspended but my brother wanted me to run it and I was glad to see the smile on his face after I won. Gotta thank Frank D J for running me clean in not just the charger race but the trucks as well and everyone else in the chargers. Cant thank the guys on the crew enough for all their hard work week in and week out, Uncle Ray, John, Buddy, Matt, Kevin, Darryl,Freddie, Larry, Bruce, Lori, Dad and the rest of my family and friends in the pits. All my sponsors and my brothers sponsors, Jeff for cleanin our race cars, brian for the sweet lettering. Thank you to all my friends who helped me clear my head and keep focused on trying to win that title in the super pro trucks. Thank you to my brother who had all the confidence in the world in me to run his car and win in it. :cool: