PDA

View Full Version : Amateur Night at the Races

Fine Line
06-13-2010, 09:01 AM
First off, Congrats to Roger Oxee on his win last night, well deserved and I am happy for him. With that said, what is going on with the Late Model division. We must have looked real bad last night with the racing we put on. We need to have some respect on the track, it seems that we can all talk off the track and be cordial and then the helmets go on and all stupidity comes out. Last night was a sad night for the Late Models. There is no reason when there are 13 cars running that all 13 cars have to come off the track with damage. If a car gets to the outside, give them some room to run, if a car gets under you don't run them below the white line, give some room. If you are out of control start in the back or give respect to the guys who are running good in the field that night, and they will do the same for you when the roles are reversed. We are racers not blockers or demo drivers, although I am not sure about last night. The drivers know who they are, I have had my share of stupidity throug the years, even this year. But last night was bad and I did not even see the whole race. I don't know if I want to.:( Chris La Spisa 7

DriveitinDeep
06-13-2010, 10:03 AM
you mean like going 3 way down the back straight in the first couple of laps or the car on the pole driving into the second place car numerous times and jumping the restart twice? Hopefully when we all return in a couple of weeks we will all drive a tad better