PDA

View Full Version : To all those interested in trying other tracks.

Racin4fun
06-13-2010, 11:30 AM
This post was placed on the Shangri-la forum. I thought it would be of interest to those who like to try different tracks when it will not conflict with their regular track schedule.
Ever since we opened we have gotten a ton of calls with regard to the Street Stock Rules and how there are SO MANY out there that want to run our track but don't want to run our rules. We have opened up this division before and only had a couple people show up. So here is what we want to TRY:

July 4th weekend will we add an extra division for the Street (Super) Stocks with the "Open Rules" (ROC Street Stock Rules) to run at our track. If you are truly interested in building this division and running at our track then BRING IT! Here's the catch...bring everyone you know because you will run for the money that this division brings in the back gate (Drivers and Crew Members). Prove to us there are enough cars to make a division. If it's successful and we get a decent car count, then you will have our attention and we will work on making it a regular weekly division.

This is not open to our current Street Stock cars. We have every intention of keeping our street stock division the same.

The Super Stocks will also be allowed to run the Hoosier 990 series 8" slick that I have at a discounted price of $75.00 each. I do not keep this tire on the SL2 trailer so please call ahead if you wish to purchase any of these tires.
Jason Urso
French's Auto Parts
607-774-4500