PDA

View Full Version : Reel call!

CJfilms
06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
No, not roll call....REEL CALL!!!

I received a great suggestion for the NEETS site....put up video links hosted on youtube and such from all people, spectators and racers!

So, I'll be changing the Media page once again! But...I'll need both your help and approvals!

Send me any racing videos you may have of NEETS Events! So as long as you send them....I will post them.....so long as they are NEETS races and family friendly! If possible, provide as much detail as you can about the video...race date, event name, division, etc...

Videos can be from ANY NEETS event at ANY speedway! So, start submitting them!

Send links and captions to:
Joe@neetsracing.com

Thanks!

critter
06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
critter cam rules lol

Poppop
06-23-2010, 10:37 AM
:wave:Just wondering. Dave, are you planning to have the camera in any of the cars on the 4th. ? :cheers:

NeetsSpectator
06-23-2010, 11:02 AM
:wave:Just wondering. Dave, are you planning to have the camera in any of the cars on the 4th. ? :cheers:

I was thinking that we could still have the Critter Cam even if he doesn't have a car.
I have a strap for the camera so it could be attached to his head. :lol:

Putting one in Jack's car, your car if you want, and there's a vacancy for the big car race.
So whoever wants to do the usual footwork in the pits between races and mount it in their car, that's fine with me.

Both cameras will be in Jack's car this weekend at NES.
One pointed forward and one pointed to the rear.

Poppop
06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
:lol:Sounds pretty cool, having the camera looking back. Wow, no dirt balls on the lens either, you can get the whole race without editing.:applause:
Critter cam powered by Mountain Dew! what a rush.

critter
06-23-2010, 01:17 PM
oh dew i like that idea lol

NeetsSpectator
06-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Hey Critter! If you don't get your car done by the 4th, how does putting the camera in Big Daddy's car sound?

I just hope that the cameras survive this weekend at NES.
They've never seen those speeds before. :lol:
Come out on Sunday Critter, It's gonna be hot and we'll be needing a water boy.

critter
06-26-2010, 02:54 PM
im shore bigdaddy would love to do it ,and im no water boy lol