PDA

View Full Version : Junior Miller's season

cornellsgt12
06-14-2010, 08:18 PM
I've been following the BG/NWSMT season so far and have noticed a below par showing from Junior Miller. I figured with his new sponsor and the spending of some serious money Junior would be at top running team.
There seemed to be alot of high expectations for his team this year. Is it the equipment or has Junior's ability to wheel the car deminished that much ?

Modman4
06-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Don't really know but I will say he hasn't looked fast all year long. The one time I remember him being at the front, he wrecked everyone that night. I really expected him to be a "top dawg" this year with that equipment and sponsor. Who knows.

jandj
06-17-2010, 09:34 AM
From what I've read at other Mod pages frequented by BG regulars (and I can't verify any of it other than "I read it at"...) -

1) Part of Jr's big money deal was that if "Madhouse" wasn't picked up for a second season, 80% of the money (rumored to be $200,000) had to be given back so most of it wasn't spent.

2) Although he now has a new car with a big $ motor, there have been suggestions that having the newest and best doesn't do you any good if you can't set it up and there supposedly has been a motor change already.

3) As Jr. changed teams, most of the crew is different and (again, supposedly) there have already been departures, including some of the ones who came over with him.

Again, I make no claim to the accuracy of what's above, simply passing along what I've read.

Axel
06-17-2010, 12:09 PM
was madhouse picked up for a 2nd season? I've not hear anything about it.

Racer1_NC
06-17-2010, 12:16 PM
was madhouse picked up for a 2nd season? I've not hear anything about it.

No. Rumors of a return to filming in the 2011 season are circulating though.

TMAC
06-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Thought i read that speed channel picked up series,i believe i read in area auto news