PDA

View Full Version : 1c

greenflag
06-14-2010, 11:29 PM
I have heard from a good source that the #1c Big Car is junk after the last race. The car was involved in a scary crash in the Ladies Race. I hope that Chris Reichert is able to get something together for the remainder of the season, as he is one of the loyal supporters of this class at both Big Diamond and NEETS (Grandview).

Erin C
06-15-2010, 07:38 AM
I sure hope so too, does he still have his car from last year? I love watching him race, he's one of the cleanest out there.

greenflag
06-15-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm fairly certain that this #1c car is the same one he drove second half of last season (the former Cory Baver car). His previous car #327 is now the #27 driven by Chuck Long. Chris is just 2 points out of the lead in the Big Diamond standings and won the most previous event in May. I hope things work out, or maybe someone could give this guy a ride for the remainder of the season? I agree with Erin, Chris is definitely one of the cleaneast drivers on the speedway and has been a part of racing for a long time.

rustyboltz6
06-15-2010, 12:59 PM
The 1c car that got wrecked was my old car, the 6. It has since been dismantled and most of the parts will be going into Cory Baver's old, gray Malibu. It should be ready for this weekend's race @ Big D, if not, probably Grandview on the 4th. of July. Just like starting over again. Hopefully it all works out!!

Erin C
06-15-2010, 01:38 PM
That is outstanding news! Good luck with everything!!!!