PDA

View Full Version : No Contact!!!

CJfilms
06-21-2010, 08:28 AM
I apologize to anyone who has tried to reach me since about Friday or so....

My phone (supposed to be smart phone?) is dead....Can't even turn it on!

I made my last phone call yesterday by dumb luck as I contacted Sprint....they are sending a new phone out, but I will be unreachable on my number , 267-767-4923, until at least Wednesday. I will post up here when I do get my new phone, but until then...please DO NOT CALL ME!!!

This goes for TEXTS AND EMAILS!!! I will only be able to check email at night when I am in front of my computer....so, please do not expect instant replies...

Now, I just need to persuade my boss into letting me dump Nextel and get a Sprint phone to resolve this issue once and for all....

richardpetey
06-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Aren't you the one who said enduro racing is a FULL-CONTACT sport.......................:confused:
Looks like you'll have to reach out and touch someone, the hard way, maybe with smoke signals.....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

STU
06-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Joe, sometimes silence is golden, a wise man once said (a married wise man).:)

Erin C
06-22-2010, 08:53 PM
hahaha...and just to let you know he JUST got his replacement phone in the mail today

STU
06-22-2010, 09:13 PM
kinda knew you were not going to let that one slide Erin:wave:

Poppop
06-23-2010, 10:40 AM
:wave:There hasn't been much contact by anybody lately, not even from Critter.:confused: How can that be? I have an excuse, I went fishing over the weekend.:lol:

Poppop

CJfilms
06-23-2010, 11:02 AM
New phone is up and running....

Still can't email or text for some reason.........this is a freaking joke! :mad::mad::mad:

AND HALF OF MY CONTACTS HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Danger83Ranger
06-23-2010, 11:20 AM
things will pick up after the july 4th race.

hoe, you need to go verizon or at&t lol

Poppop
06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Joe, you need a twelve year old to show you how it works. They know all that stuff.:lol:

critter
06-23-2010, 01:20 PM
dont worry im still alive ,just tryin to get some things together havin a bad time right now with some personal issues ,dont worry ill be back hopefully in aug on the track , kat has been great with her support for me right now ,so everthing should work out i hope

Poppop
06-23-2010, 01:52 PM
:wave:Hey, Kat can drive my car in the Ladies race if she wants and it's still running. Just tell her to bring her gear so she's ready.:lol:

Erin C
06-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Joe, you need a twelve year old to show you how it works. They know all that stuff.:lol:

oh he knows how to use it, this specific TYPE of phone has been nothing but problems since he got it....it is supposed to be a "Smart phone" but it is the dumbest one I have ever seen.

And Mike, first off I love how you spelled Joe's name, made me giggle a bit. Second, he technically can't switch to anything else because of his job...he "needs" the nextel capabilities to keep in contact with everyone he works with...but he IS going to see if there is any way at all he can drop Nextel and switch to sprint, it would be nice if that was possible but I am going to guess its not going to happen like that.

mcstockcar
06-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Are you sure its not the person operating it?????????

Erin C
06-23-2010, 09:41 PM
we are sure...went to the sprint store about an hour ago and it had to be activated through them...they said in a few hours it should be ok.

Philter39
06-28-2010, 11:20 PM
I am sure glad I have no cell phone. Made it all the way to Iowa and back without one in my 73 pickup phil