PDA

View Full Version : Reminder - Truck Race at Bethel July 24th

Tracy87BB
06-22-2010, 03:07 PM
With an extended break coming up for the trucks, I just wanted to remind everyone that Bethel will be hosting a truck enduro on July 24. We are hoping to get at least ten trucks together for the event. The division was very popular with the Bethel fans last year, and it was a good race.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, email me at tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com. I hope to see you there!

Tracy87BB
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
OK everyone, this race is only a few weeks away. I am trying to get an idea of what type of car count to expect, so that the track can make plans as far as number of laps, payout, etc. If you are planning to come, please email me. Depending on the expected car count, the race may or may not take place, so now is the time to speak up.

All of the drivers who ran the race last year enjoyed themselves, and the fans loved it!

RacinRob
07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
I think nowak and I race riverhead that night...sorry

Tracy87BB
07-06-2010, 05:04 PM
I saw Kevin this past weekend up at Bethel. There is a Legends race at Riverhead that night. Unfortunately, we had to schedule it the way we did because when the trucks came last year and the Legends were also on the schedule, one of the regular Saturday night divisions was unable to run their feature because we ran right to curfew. So we had to plan it for a night that the Legends were not racing at Bethel.