PDA

View Full Version : soccer

TTOR
06-24-2010, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vonThxuwS5E&feature=fvw

could this work at riverhead? The infield might be a little low on space but set it up like a demo with goals on the front and backstretches and maybe it could work. Enduro/demo rules teams of 3-5 cars... thoughts?

deathwishracin1
06-25-2010, 12:02 AM
From what I have heard it was suggested over the winter at the same time the skid plate races were suggested. They didn't specifically say no to the soccer demo, maybe it's a possibility for next season?? Looks kinda fun.

killa54
06-25-2010, 08:31 AM
They are looking 2 do a soccer demo using teams of 3. The soccer ball will be a 450 pound propane ball. Nothing is set in stone, but I was asked 2 see if any1 was interested. If so let me know & I will pass on the info. I was also asked 2 see if any1 knows where 2 get propane balls from. Thanx.

TTOR
06-26-2010, 01:23 AM
I'll do it so long as it's before late August and if they let me use my 8 cyl. caddy. I would assume it would be enduro/demo rules for something like this.

As for the Propane tanks I did a quick search online and found nothing but I'm sure they're out there. Might try asking a propane dealer like Jetmore for a lead on one.

racecar24
06-29-2010, 01:39 PM
I love soccer demos. I've seen them on lucas oil on the edge on speed. It would be sooooooo cool for riverhead to have them.