PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the 7ny

hollywoodmic
06-26-2010, 11:42 PM
I must say as a Tom Baldwin crew member it did my heart good to see the 7ny in Victory Lane today at NHMS. Congrats also go out to Adam Cantor in his 7ny NEMA midget for winning at Lee on Friday night. Tommy has been gone for 6 years this August, I know it seems crazy. I just say thanks to Bono and all his guys for keeping TB's memory alive and winning today at one of his favorite places. Congrats Ryan Newman, and thanks to you as well.

RGeeProductions
06-27-2010, 12:51 AM
It was nice seeing #7ny in victory lane.... Great back and forth at the end with Ryan having TC covered. Nice job by Ryan and team #7ny....

kinserfan11
06-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Great Job Ryan :D

MOD JUNKIE
06-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I agree it was nice to see the "7ny" back in victory lane. I know some here hate the idea of a big name cup driver coming in and stealing the show but this brings good "pr" to the series because many taxi cab race tv analyst made mention of the modifieds over the weekend and without the big name in the show there would be very little mention of the best race there this weekend.....jmo.

Damn I have to find a way to Lime Rock Park now.

gmac19
06-27-2010, 06:25 PM
race was awsome,i took my buddy to his first race and he got up out of his seat and was amazed,he says "Racin is borin" well the last 20 laps he didnt sit down! i said what u think, he goes "freakin awsome" i think i found a fan! :applause:

Bob T. Racer
06-28-2010, 08:06 AM
After being on both Tommys and Teddys crews in years past, I have to admit, I wanted to see that 7 N.Y. back in Victory Lane. It brought back some real good memories of when we used to win at New Smyrna. But it also slapped me back to reality that he's not with us anymore. GOD BLESS Tommy, hope you enjoyed the show Sunday as much as we did. You going to Lime Rock Hollywood?

Axel
06-28-2010, 10:54 AM
:drool: sounds like it was a another great NHMS race by the mods.

Congrats to Ryan Newman and the 7 team. If i was not so busy this year, i would go up for the SEP race.

hollywoodmic
06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Bob T. no Lime Rock.......at least not yet.

TMAC
06-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Also in the NEMA series,up at Lee Speedway this past weekend,the 7NY of Adam Cantor won the midget race.So twice this past week end the 7NY shined brightly up in the northeast......Hope Tommy had a BIG smile on his face from above..

MXCHAMP04
06-30-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree it was nice to see the "7ny" back in victory lane. I know some here hate the idea of a big name cup driver coming in and stealing the show but this brings good "pr" to the series because many taxi cab race tv analyst made mention of the modifieds over the weekend and without the big name in the show there would be very little mention of the best race there this weekend.....jmo.

Damn I have to find a way to Lime Rock Park now.I don't hate seeing a cup guy win the race, but I don't see any good publicity coming out of it when nascar insists on calling the modified series a "developmental" series. "Developmental", give me a break. How can it be developmental when these cars are faster than the taxi cabs? I don't get it.