PDA

View Full Version : Quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcstockcar
06-27-2010, 09:05 AM
WOW! Its been awfully quiet here. ESP. from Critter. Too hot out to post Critter???:lol:
Gettin ready to get into my sweatbox and ride around NES today. Hopefully they prep the track and not like the usally do. I like my kidneys where they belong!:lol:

Poppop
06-27-2010, 09:54 AM
What's the start time for that Jack? I just might have to go watch.:cheers:

BIGDADDY64
06-27-2010, 05:19 PM
jack did u forget critter is in love ? duh ;);)
good luck today and dont mess up car so we can race each other next weekend

Poppop
06-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Well I got there later than the advertised start time and had plenty of time to sit in the hot sun waiting for anything to get started. It was my first time at the track and they have nice toilet facilities and concessions. Didn't that make you dizzy, spinning around all those times Jack? Too bad you lost your axle, you were just starting to get a feel for the track.
NEETS, thank you for running a better organized show than NES. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:lol:

Poppop

Erin C
06-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Who won the enduro?

Poppop
06-27-2010, 07:08 PM
I didn't get the name. It was a silver Lexus #30.

mcstockcar
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes the Lexus. Very good car./good driver. There was some great racin out there. With only a 20 car count, The 150 lapper ended up 100 and the payout was reduced due to low car count. The track owner spread the payout ($800) so everyone went home happy that crossed the finish line. In a way this was good due to the heat index out there. Unfortunatly, I ended up breaking an axle and watched the race from turn 4.(Very close in turn 4...yikes!!!) Everything seemed to go as planned as the track scheduled. Too bad there was'nt a larger car count, even the demo derby only had 5 cars! I m sure the heat has a lot to do with it. Nice job guys!:):wave: BTW - the track tow trucks did a great job loading my car into my trailer without a problem. Now back to the drawing board!!!!!

mcstockcar
06-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Well I got there later than the advertised start time and had plenty of time to sit in the hot sun waiting for anything to get started. It was my first time at the track and they have nice toilet facilities and concessions. Didn't that make you dizzy, spinning around all those times Jack? Too bad you lost your axle, you were just starting to get a feel for the track.
NEETS, thank you for running a better organized show than NES. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:lol:

Poppop

Yeah- got dizzy. My car wouldnt handle on the track. It had a bad push and the track was a little bumpy. Turns 3+4 are little difficult with my car. The banking at GV is what my car handles on better.

Poppop
06-28-2010, 05:32 AM
:wave:Hey Jack, before you got broken yesterday I noticed you had a severe wheel hop with your right rear when you were coming through turn four. You might want to take a look at that shock while your'e fixing the axle. :cheers:

Poppop

mcstockcar
06-28-2010, 06:04 AM
That was the axle proabably before it broke. The spider gear was broke.

NeetsSpectator
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Didn't that make you dizzy, spinning around all those times Jack?

Jack was just trying to get some good shots with the rear video camera. :lol:

Steve Haegele
06-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Man, whats enduro racing coming to, did I read it right Jack, a lexus won at NES ?

critter
06-28-2010, 02:24 PM
yes im in love ,but i have no car ,no money ,no job ,so i been bustin my butt to find a job so i can get a car and come back , hopin to get out of this little hole that im in ,sounds like u guys had a good time at nes , and lexus wow right up there with a mazda lol and bigdaddy love the new pic in your little box lol

NeetsSpectator
06-28-2010, 03:02 PM
sounds like u guys had a good time at nes

Yes, and the stands were packed too!

critter
06-28-2010, 03:28 PM
oh my thats not good ,glad we get more then that when we race :D

Poppop
06-28-2010, 03:37 PM
:lol:That must have been an early shot Dave. We were almost outnumbered by the security people but at least they looked like my crew with all the inmate shirts.:lol:

Poppop

mcstockcar
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Man, whats enduro racing coming to, did I read it right Jack, a lexus won at NES ?

Yeah . that little lexus gets the job done!

Poppop
06-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Jack's parking spot.

mcstockcar
06-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Had a good veiw.. and ate some dirt in the meanwhile and washed it down with my water.:lol:

dirtmodfan
06-28-2010, 10:56 PM
I had similar luck Jack. I spun and got waffled in the very first few laps. I was running right with Pat Hires then until my right front ball joint decided it was time to depart.

I got a good view of Jack running in reverse down the back straightaway. Nice job navigating that Jack! :)

I have some work to do to get ready for Sunday, but I should be there. See everyone on Sunday!

:cheers::cheers:

NeetsSpectator
06-28-2010, 11:19 PM
It was so bright out I couldn't see anything in the viewfinder so I just pointed the camera and hoped for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8quXtCwxiIE

mcstockcar
06-29-2010, 05:52 AM
Nice Video! That was my Oh crap,:help: I spun out, here comes the pack, get the he!! out of there or your car is junk, move. Then, no more axle. DOH!!!!:lol:

mcstockcar
06-29-2010, 05:53 AM
I had similar luck Jack. I spun and got waffled in the very first few laps. I was running right with Pat Hires then until my right front ball joint decided it was time to depart.

I got a good view of Jack running in reverse down the back straightaway. Nice job navigating that Jack! :)

I have some work to do to get ready for Sunday, but I should be there. See everyone on Sunday!

:cheers::cheers:

Thanks. I was wondering what happened over there to you.