PDA

View Full Version : Young Fig-8 Drivers and there MOM's

Tommyj16
06-27-2010, 12:27 PM
If your a boy and want to race w/ men you have to pay for your mistakes and not have your MOM fight your battles if you want to race w/ men than be a MAN and don't have your MOM and CREW members try to settle things and make things worse this is not how you make a name for yourself:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted:disgusted:d isgusted

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
06-27-2010, 03:58 PM
:) Knock it off Tom!!

Tommyj16
06-27-2010, 05:49 PM
here we go heres mommy
:disgusted:disgusted

Tommyj16
06-27-2010, 06:47 PM
You know I can understand defending your child in life. Now at a race track put your child in a race car w/ other MEN and your child does wrong he has to learn to be a MAN and do the right thing in life 2 wrongs don't make it right but in racing it does paybacks are common. now when a driver does a pay back that driver should know ok i derseved that and now we are even not go and do the same thing again. Now w/ this being said being verbally attcked by the MOMMY who is doing the motherly thing needs to hold back w/ racing in life yes mommy can protect there children but a the track she needs to understand hey my son or daughter did something wrong and say you derseved what you got and now your wrong to do what you did again. now when I started racing in 95 I was 19yrs old and my partents were at the track and when i crashed other cars and those drivers came to my pit area my mother and father both told me you wanna race you deal w/ the other drivers when you are wrong and Uncle Tom can attest to that

bhubbard
06-27-2010, 08:14 PM
so then tom after you dumped kenny that should of been a payback correct you diddent need to get out of your freaking car and go in his face out on the racetrack so now lets see who the man is i mean paybacks are common but no need for you to get out of ur car on that track and go in his window i def would of ran your a$$ over

Tommyj16
06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
your right but your driver came up to me to still discuss i mean yell at me while i was getting out of my car to celebrate w/ my car owner. and before i got him he drove away and my car started rolling away lol.. and your driver comes to talk w/ a shirt w/ I got musjed on the back whats w/ that mike had nothing to do w/ this at all

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
06-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Brandon, don't even respond to the so called "MEN" That is what he is looking for a response, Don't give him what he's looking for!!!
:lol::wave::lol::wave::lol::wave::lol::wave:

Tommyj16
06-27-2010, 09:08 PM
mom to the rescue again where is jr comments or is mom taking care of this this is great dor keep it coming everyone is laughing at you:lol:
and this is the last i will post about this because this post explains it all

smiley27414
06-27-2010, 10:07 PM
kennys shirt was awesome!!!!!

KnK Racing
06-27-2010, 10:12 PM
no tom im waiting for every1's BS to stop. when thats done you and me should be able to talk as the men were suppost to be. as for the shirt it was a joke sorry if you cant take a joke

smiley27414
06-27-2010, 10:17 PM
nicely said kenny!!!

Ka$h25
06-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Kenny is a driver with his own responsibilities. In my HUMBLE opinion, he handles his responsibilities like a man, anything beyond that isn't his problem. If anyone else wants to get involved with his affairs, well then their will be consequences involved.

"bhubbard" i think you should watch your mouth with some of the things you say, again just my humble opinion. I'll walk the mile and i'm not sure you can say the same. If you wanna say you'll run his a$$ over- well then you better hold true to your words, I'll see you Saturday. Otherwise, I think it would be a good idea to remove your post and issue an apologize this week in person.

maestri fan 1
06-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Well said Kash.

When i raced blunderbusts for a short period of time, i had an issue with 1 driver. i got out of my car, (in the pits) and confronted the other driver. My dad kept his mouth shut and the other drivers crew kept their mouth shut. Basically what Tom is saying truly is a great point. Kenny Jr. is a good driver and it was nice to see him grab that win, however it's hard to make a good reputation for yourself when you have ANYONE from your crew fighting your battles, or when you make poor decisions on the track. As far as making comments to other drivers about running them over, come on now, that's possibly the most dumbest thing to ever say to anyone no matter how pissed you are.

This is just my personal opinion. If I offended anyone i apologize.

RacinRob
06-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Not for nothing, but any reference to running somebody over with your car is very insensitive considering the terrible thing that happened to mike this year. Probably the wrong thing to say.

bhubbard
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM
yes i know it was the wrong thing to say i was alittle heated i knew i was wrong ill man up to it notice i deleated it because of what happend to mike im not out to make enimies i just go to the track to have some fun thats all but last sat got me alittle heated and im sorry if i offended anyone i will man up and take what i deserve due to that statement so this can be done and over with and we can go on and live are happy lives as racers and just enjoy what we love to do once again i apologize for what i have done

KnK Racing
06-29-2010, 11:29 PM
for anyone that thinks i cant fight my own battles, think again. as i was racing go-karts and stepped in the figure 8 division i learned what happens on the track stays on the track and to run my own race. as for the running my own race, no i didn't do that. now that i think back to when the 14 went around late in the race that was because of my stupidity. had i off not driven in the corner so hard he'd have been fine. and as for me pulling up the the 14 after the race was over that was me showing that what happens on the track stays on the track. theres no reason for fists to be flying or to have the BS yelling and screaming after the races every week. if the 2 drivers or so need to wait a week or few days before they talk then so be it. i just want every1 to realize that im not afraid to take care of my own battles im looking at the big picture which is to during the week or before the next race talk like the men were suppose to be and then go out on the race track and have fun being thats the true reason of racing

Tommyj16
06-30-2010, 08:17 AM
kenny I can respect that and we will talk but theres is one thing i learned over the yrs and you of all peaole should know this one rule "the driver or drivers are responsible for there crews." the yelling there actions.

ps i know i posted i would not post anymore about this topic but i wanted kenny to know i respect his comment and that we will talk infact i am going to call you now.

Tower Man
06-30-2010, 09:19 PM
It's stuff like this that could put an end to Figure 8 racing. Arguing on this site has to be one of the most immature things that can be done. How about picking up the phone, making a call and discussing it like grown adults.

As for others who made stupid comments, ( and you know who you are), very bad judgement.

And Mom, I know what it like to have a child racing and get caught up in the moment, but to jump on here, wrong again in my opinion.

So i think ZTF should call KH and resolve this issue once and for all.

Tommyj16
07-01-2010, 08:01 AM
towerman, kenny jr and I met last night and spoke things out and clearded the air between him & I he addmitted some fault and so did I and we laughed and weare good.