PDA

View Full Version : From the rear view

NeetsSpectator
07-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Car #60 video from the Enduro race at NES on 6/27/10.
It's a little jumpy but watchable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qkq_UG6ydI

Poppop
07-01-2010, 05:33 AM
:applause::applause:I like it! The last frame tells "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey would say.:lol: Thanks for helping to expand our racing experience Dave.:applause::applause:
Good job Jack! Your'e the star of the movie.

mcstockcar
07-01-2010, 06:11 AM
That funny! Esp. when you see me throw my wheel and axle on the trunk...that says it all.:lol:
BTW....now with the rear camera, I can see whos doing what...If you know what I mean!:wave:
Track was bumpy. The roll it with a compactor that makes it like racing over hard cobble stones, it shakes everything to death.:(

NJ Chick
07-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Awwww Jack, you were doing so good before that happened!!! :( Man alive, are your guts still in the same place they should be after running that track?! Yikes! :disgusted

richardpetey
07-01-2010, 07:53 PM
WHOA! That track looks like its a little rough on the beaver........................:eek:
Ya looked GOOD Jack........................:applause:
What # was that Lexus, I couldn't see it with all that DUST...................:help:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
07-01-2010, 10:24 PM
The lexus was #30. Dust...I ate lots of it in that turn while waiting for the race to end.:(

mcstockcar
07-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Awwww Jack, you were doing so good before that happened!!! :( Man alive, are your guts still in the same place they should be after running that track?! Yikes! :disgusted

My kidneys went on strike after that!!!