PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job by Denise

CTScribe
07-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Nice follow up article and quotes. Denise is one of the few people really covering modified racing. She had done an outstanding job..... Look forward to future articles and live updates. See ya Lime Rock Denise.. She and Jim doing double duty on Saturday. Monadnock too. :applause::applause:

Thanks, Dave

Jaws
07-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Nobody works harder covering the Modifieds than Denise and Jim, and they do a bang up job of it, too.

They do a great job.

Linda
07-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Nobody works harder covering the Modifieds than Denise and Jim, and they do a bang up job of it, too.

Same here....and they are a really nice couple as well!!

RGeeProductions
07-01-2010, 10:05 PM
We are extremely lucky to have Denise and Jim's involvement here at The Chrome Horn. Denise's input's are invaluable... Jim's photography is awesome...
Thank you both for EVERYTHING that you do!!!!!

Richie

Howie
07-01-2010, 10:46 PM
We are extremely lucky to have Denise and Jim's involvement here at The Chrome Horn. Denise's input's are invaluable... Jim's photography is awesome...
Thank you both for EVERYTHING that you do!!!!!

Richie

DITTO what he said ^^ !!!

Precision Auto
07-02-2010, 06:15 AM
DITTO what he said ^^ !!!

Ditto what he said ^^!!! Linda and Norm :applause: :applause: :applause:

JED
07-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Thank you all for your support and kind words of support.

For those of you that do not know, Jim and I met at Riverside Park watching the Modifieds compete.

Modifieds and racing have been part of our lives since the beginning.
This year we will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary doing what we love best, sharing this weekend with Modified racing at both at Lime Rock and Monadnock Speedway. And yes fireworks!

Happy Anniversary Jim
Denise

Axel
07-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Jim and Denise- The story of how you met is the icing on the cake.

Thanks for all you do. You guys keep me attached to the racing when i cant be there. If i can "see" the mods vicariously thru your posts and photos, it's practically like being there. And for that, i appreciate all you do!

MJProcko
07-02-2010, 01:23 PM
when you follow the tour from a thousand miles away Denise is invaluable! Thank you.

ACNYPhoto
07-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Thank you all for your support and kind words of support.

For those of you that do not know, Jim and I met at Riverside Park watching the Modifieds compete.

Modifieds and racing have been part of our lives since the beginning.
This year we will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary doing what we love best, sharing this weekend with Modified racing at both at Lime Rock and Monadnock Speedway. And yes fireworks!

Happy Anniversary Jim
Denise

Limerock is definitely the place to do it.... I'm the new guy who has been shooting the Enduros at Riverhead and I'll be shooting Limerock tomorrow for The Chrome Horn.

My wife and I actually Eloped at a Busch North race at Limerock, we had a NY license, went to the races and then back over the border to have the Mayor of Millerton marry us and then back to the races... She's 9 months pregnant so she will not be coming with me tomorrow...

Happy Anniversary to you 2, I hope to see you tomorrow...

Allan