PDA

View Full Version : Im about ready...are you?

mcstockcar
07-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Finishing up the last of the repairs on the car from last weekend. Changed the radiator and the broken axle and bearing. Its getting a bath and the new sponsor decals are going on it. Load it up ;then open up a beer and lay in my hammock. :cheers:
Hope to see you all there tomorrow! Bring lots of h2o!!
Btw-frozen gel packs work great when inserted into your driving suit before you go on the track.....Thanks NEETS spectator!!!!:applause:

Poppop
07-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Btw-frozen gel packs work great when inserted into your driving suit before you go on the track.....Thanks NEETS spectator!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]
:lol:(I need to stuff a couple in my helmet.:lol:

mcstockcar
07-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Watch out for brain freeze. You might crash!:lol:

NeetsSpectator
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Btw-frozen gel packs work great when inserted into your driving suit before you go on the track.....Thanks NEETS spectator!!!!:applause:

Cool!
If you feel anything squishy when you put on your driver suit, it's the missing gel pack.

and if it's not the gel pack . . .

critter
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
you guys stay cool ,ill be sittin at home lookin at the help wanted section , might have a lead on a job mowin lawns at a grave yard ,keep u all posted ,hope u all stay safe and cool

mcstockcar
07-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Cool!
If you feel anything squishy when you put on your driver suit, it's the missing gel pack.

and if it's not the gel pack . . .

Yup I got it in the freezer for sunday!

NeetsSpectator
07-04-2010, 01:07 AM
might have a lead on a job mowin lawns at a grave yard

Wear your Punisher t-shirt for the job interview, You'll definitely get the job!

Philter39
07-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Now that Punisher T shirt at the grave yard is FUNNY. Hope Gravedigger Billy does not apply.

Groundskeeper Willies Bro on the Simpsons phil