PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Maddawg
07-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey Larry, give up the asphalt stuff, you did awesome on that Grandview dirt!!!!!!! Led 41 laps:cheers: Now what you need to do is put some kind of sprinkler system in your car so you can run faster when the track dries out:lol::lol::lol: Seriously great job kid, Now work on not letting past issues get to ya, and you will benefit!!!!!!!!!!!
I Like it Rowdy Too
Maddawg

Rowdy Rules 51
07-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks Bob! I was drivin the wheels off it today lol, ended up with a broken axle. I think he just got jealous that I was running good and took out his frustration on me. August 1st we will get em and hopefully ill lead the one that matters that day hahaha. But seriously thanks for all the support and I hope u enjoyed the Rowdy Show!

Poppop
07-06-2010, 03:07 PM
:wave:Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you Rowdy. It was a brutal day from all the heat and my Cav overheated and blew the head gasket again.:mad: I gotta figure out how to keep it cool so I can run all the laps. I at least got back out and was there at the finish, now all I have to do is get another engine by August 1. For what it's worth, I didn't see you do anything that wasn't done by a lot of others.:lol:

Poppop

Rowdy Rules 51
07-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Thanks a lot bud, I was learning out there. It seemed like after every lap I learned something new and applied it to the race. After I lost the lead from the time I got taken out, it seemed like I had a good feel for it just not enough motor, but I had a blast and it ain't to bad leading 41 laps in your dirt debut